*language barrier* |Hoseok|

Length: 891words
Warning: pure fluff
A/N: ITALICS CONVERSATION MEANS IT IS IN KOREAN (( this is a request but she told me not to mention her!)) enjoy dearies!

.

"And this is Hoseok hyung."

Hoseok turned as he heard his name.

Right beside Namjoon was a girl. Smiling at her, he waved as she bowed slightly.

"Yes, I recognised him."

"Ah, sometimes I forgot that you are a big fan of Bangtan."

Realising that they are both speaking in English, Hoseok attempted to speak to her in English as well, like how he speaks to fans.

"Hi! I'm J-hope! I'm your sunshine, I'm your hope!" He yelled out loudly in glee, making her blush.

"I also forgot that he is your bias sometimes."

"Ahh! Shut up Namjoon!" her blush turned darker as she playfully punched Namjoon's upper arm. Confused as he didn't understand what they were talking about, Hoseok just stood by the side smiling. "Well, I have to go back to the studio now, you fine staying here until I'm back?"

While they were hanging out near the dorm, Namjoon received a call from the company that a file with a piece of music and a couple of audios got corrupted and he was needed back in the company along with Yoongi, Jimin and Seokjin to quickly finish up the song before they reach the deadline. Promising that he only needed a few hours, he quickly dropped her off at the dorm so they could hang out once he got back. Since she didn't understand Korean as well, he felt that it was safer for her to stay at the dorm with people that he trusts.

"Hoseok hyung, help me take care of her, alright? She doesn't understand Korean, so it is not really safe for her out there, especially when it is going to get dark soon." Namjoon quickly stated as he grabbed his jacket and swung open the door.

"Wait, Namjoon! What am I supposed to say to her?"

But he was long gone.

.

"Do you want a drink?" Hoseok asked. Not understanding what he said, she tilted her head in confusion and gave him a shy smile. Only then he remembered that she didn't understand Korean.

"Ah!" Thinking for a while, he started speaking slowly and did hand gestures.

"You," he pointed to her. "Want?" His hand formed into a C shape, as if it was holding a mug. He smiled at her brightly as her face seemed as if she understood. She nodded and immediately, he was out from his seat and walking into the kitchen.

.

"Thank you!" She said politely as she accepted the mug of water. "Ah, so cute." He mumbled in his thick Korean accent as he ruffled her hair. That action made her blushed as she sipped on her water. "Ahhh!" He yelled out in happiness, seeing her blush. His hands immediately reached for her cheeks and squeezed them. Struggling, she placed the mug on the table with difficulty and quickly reached for his hands and tried to pull them off.

But knowing Hoseok, he wouldn't let go.

.

When everything finally died down, both of them sat at the living room at different ends of the couch. She was leaning on the armrest and holding onto her phone, scrolling through it.

Feeling awkward, Hoseok switched on the television and found an action movie playing. Within minutes, all of his attention was on it.

.

When Hoseok turned to look at her to see if she was fine since she wasn't moving much, he noticed that her attention was on the movie too. However, she squinted at the television whenever the characters spoke and her habit of tilting her head would keep happening. Realising that, his hand reached for the remote as he turned on the English subtitles so she could understand.

"Thank you!"

"Ah, no problem!"

.

Halfway into the movie, suddenly, Hoseok felt a pat on his shoulder. Turning to her directions, he realised that she had moved two seats close to him.

"Um, I need to use the ladies' room."

What is she talking about? He shook his head, signalling that he didn't understand.

"Washroom?"

He shook his head again.

"Toilet?"

That he understood.

Happy that he finally got it, he tugged onto her hand and pulled her towards the toilet. He also silently thank Jimin for cleaning the toilet the previous day since he couldn't stand it smelling like sweat the whole time. At least now, it was somewhat decent for a girl to use. He pointed to the toilet door and gestured for her to enter. Smiling at him, she entered the toilet and closed the door.

.

When she went back to the living room, she was surprised to see a blanket covering the couch they were both seating on. The lights were also dimmed slightly, giving the living room a cinema effect.

Hoseok held up one end of the blanket and her it to her direction. Not needing another word, she sat down on the couch and covered her legs with the blanket with Hoseok sitting right beside her and sharing it with her.

.

"Sorry I came back so late, I got held up later than -" When Namjoon opened the door, he was surprised to see both of his friends asleep on the couch. Both of them were leaning on each other, supporting each others' weight as they slept.

"I guess Jungkook wouldn't be the only one that would be interested in learning English from now on."