Hoodie |Jimin|

Length: 529words
Warning: FLUFF
Author's note: I find this super weird and super random but I kinda like this. :)

//

Jimin walked into the living room asking, "Jagiya, have you seen-" He stopped when he saw his girlfriend wearing his red hoodie. She was sleeping on the couch. The hoodie looked very baggy on her, probably due to the fact that Jimin had bought it a few sizes bigger so it is easier for him to dance. However, it was way too big for her. But to him, she just looked really cute. As he stroked her hair, he sighed. "I guess I will wear my other hoodie to practice today."

.

When Jimin opened his closet, he was surprised to see his red hoodie inside. After she started stealing it from him, he had barely seen it, don't even mention wearing it. As he pulled off the hoodie off its hanger, he felt the soft, familiar material under his fingers.

"Jagiya?" He called out. "Yes?" "Why is this here?" He waited for her to walk into the room so she could see what he was referring to. "Ahhh.. I just decided to return it to you." Confused by her response, he could only tilt his head to the right. "What? I just felt bad taking it away from you." He could see her face getting red. Knowing that she was hiding something, he gave a smile and started to tease her. "Hmm, if you felt that way, why did you take it away from me in the first place?" He stepped closer to her, dangling the hoodie in her face. "Well, you didn't say I can't!" She turned herself and had her back facing him, clearly embarrassed by the situation. "Well, I'm just asking why." He moved to her side, the smile still on his face.

"Why are you only returning it to me now huh?" He teased further. She refused to answer, looking at the ground and turning herself whenever he was right in front of her. "Why do you want to know?" "I'm just curious Jagiya, it's mine you know? I deserve to know this." He probed further, knowing that she would crack soon.

.

"Fine! Fine! I will tell you." She said, her face as red as a tomato. His smile grew bigger as he waited for her answer. "Well," she started. "I just wore your hoodie because it smelled like you and it makes me fell safe alright?" She immediately covered her face when she said that. "Awww." He cooed. "You could have just told me." "I just don't want you to know the effect you have on me." Jimin put the hoodie down onto a nearby table before back hugging her. He rested his head on hers as he spoke. "I would love to know these mean a lot to you alright? At least now I know that if I'm not around, these will make you feel safe." "But they don't anymore." "Why not?" "They don't smell like you anymore, since I kept wearing it." "Well, for now, you can borrow my other hoodies, but you will never get this one back." Confused, she looked up at him.

"Well, you make me feel safe too. I deserve to have something that has your scent too."