*New Start pt.2* |Jimin|

Length: 933 words
Warning; ANGST WITH SHORT FLUFF ENDING!
A/N: I am soooo sorry. This is so overdue omfg. I have been very mindblown by the short films and I've been study quite bit so I did not have much time to write. However, I will try to write more soon! Please read the extra author's note at the bottom later! It is super important. Enjoy the story. :)

.

"Jimin, we have to break up." He shook his head furiously and grabbed her hands. "No, I refuse to lose you!" She tried to tug her hand away from his grip. "It is obvious what we have to do Jimin. We can't be selfish." "But what about our relationship, our happiness? I can't give up on us! I want to be selfish and keep you by my side." By then, her tears had flowed down her face. They shone under by the light and looked like crystals as they reflect it.

"But what about our parents? This, this is the very first time after so long I've seen my mum so happy. I can't sacrifice her happiness just for our relationship. We are still young Jimin. We can find other people later in our lives. But for them? It may as well be their last chance to have happiness till the end of their lives." Jimin knew that it was useless trying to keep her by his side. He was going to lose her no matter how hard he tried. However, his heart still guided himself to her in every way.

"As long as you exist in my life, my heart will still love you."

.

In school, he would watch her silhouette from afar. His friends would encourage him, push him towards her but he would refuse to approach her. He would then walk in the other direction, frustrated with whatever they had said. His friends thought it was just another stupid fight couples had. They had always thought that they were the perfect couple; they were always saw as the ideal relationship everyone wanted. People knew that both of them were the lucky ones to find their other half so early in their lives. However, no one knew that they would give up on their relationship; like they did for their families.

.

"Are you guys still talking?"

"No."

"It's just another stupid fight. You know she will listen to you if you talked to her."

"It does not matter if we talked."

"Why?"

"Because it's over Jungkook, it's over between us."

.

"Are you going to meet Jimin today? You guys have not met for a few weeks now." Her mother knocked on her door before she asked. "No, we are not going to." Concerned, her mother walked into her room and sat beside her lying figure on her bed. She was lying face down, her head on her pillow. "Why not? Did you guys fight?" Her tears started building up in her eyes.

"No, we just stopped talking." Even when her voice was muffled by the pillow, her mother knew that she was going to cry. She placed a comforting hand in her back, moving it up and down slowly. With that gentle but loving touch, she burst into tears and sobbed into her pillow. "What happened between the both of you?"

"We – I – I can't say." "If you are crying this bad, you have to say it." Shaking her head in the pillow, she tried to press her mouth shut before she let out words that she would regret. "I don't know you as much as you know yourself or as much as Jimin knows you. But both of you have something that you can't just give up on. Both of you are such great friends! You have that connection with him that you can hardly have with someone else in the rest of your life! Even his father and I don't have that connection. You guys can't lose each other like that. Both of you are best friends, almost like lovers! I can't – "

Her mother paused as her eyes grew wide when she realised what had flowed out of her own mouth. By then, her sobs were stopping as she was shocked by her own mother's words. She turned and sat up to look up her mother. She could literally see her mother connecting the dots. "You guys were together. You guys stopped when we announced our relationship; both of you broke up for us." Her mother said out loud, not to her daughter but to her own self to comprehend what she had figured out. "We weren't together, you thought wrong." She knew that her mother would not be convinced by her words but she still tried. Sadly, it failed.

Giving her a sad smile, her mother held onto her hands. "You were so happy; he made you happy. Why sacrifice your happiness?" "Your happiness is more important to me mum. I will do anything to see you happy again." Her mother pulled her into her arms and held her tight. "You are so, so stupid my dear. I am old already and you make me happier than his father can make me. We just started, it has not gotten serious yet. However, both of you are still young. Your happiness is from each other. Do not let me stop you." She started sobbing loudly again. "Like I've said, we are not serious, I can just break it off. Don't worry, his father will understand. Seeing both of you happy would be more than enough for the rest of our lives."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am, go call Jimin, both of you suffered more than you should've."

"Thank you, thank you for doing this."

"I don't mind sacrificing for you."

.

By that night, she was back in Jimin's arms. Her head rested in the crook of his neck and his head was buried in her hair. He pulled her close whenever he felt a distance. There's no way he was letting go of her again. Not so easily.

This was their new start.

.

Q: Have you met Bangtan before?
A: No, I haven't. I really wish to meet them.ㅠㅠ

.

IMPORTANT!!!!!

A/N: Hey so, I will be leaving for quite awhile. About two months to be exact. I'm super upset to leave you guys for so long. But I have my major exams coming up and even though I have gotten into the course I wanted through my own "talents" ((some of my fanfics from this book was submitted hehe)) but I still want to do well in this exam as it is national. I will really miss all of you. However, I will still accept requests, just not write them until my exams are over! I will try to write as much as I can by the end of this week and upload them so yall will have a major "farewell present" from me before I go.

BUT DON'T WORRY! You can still contact me by sending me private messages or commenting. I do still read all/most of your comments from time to time and I do reply to almost all of my private messages. I love to chat with all of you so don't be shy and just talk to me!