//chapter 8\\

"Okay let's move her in."

———————————————

Grayson's P.O.V.

I walk in the guest room with Sophia in my arms. I see Ethan checking the room for anything she can get and harm us or any escaping possibilities.

"Come on let's do this fast. I need to go to the meet up." Ethan says rushing through the room.

"Do we have want they asked for?" I say as I place Sophia on the bed. I get to notice that she is still wearing the lingerie from days ago.

"Ummm-no." He says very quickly.

I look at Ethan with wide eyes and I face-palm myself.

"What are we going to do Ethan?! The meet up is in an hour!"

"That's why I need to get going." Ethan goes out the room of his. I follow right behind him.

"Do you think they will let it side Ethan?! What if they do something to you?" I say with concern. I really don't want anything to happen to Ethan.  I don't know what I'll do without Ethan. We are the last ones standing from our family. He's the only person I have left.

"I'll be alright. I'll try to buy more time."

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you or some of the guards to go with you just in case if something happens."

"You can't come Grayson because you need to watch over Sophia. I can take some people and keep watch from afar so he won't rub it off wrong."

"Okay then. Let's hope he gives us a 2nd chance."

"Yeah." Ethan says putting on he's shoes. He gets up and grabs his flip phone.

"Call me if anything goes wrong."

"Okay, Well I have to go. Pray that things go well." He says firmly.

"Okay. Be safe...! Love you E-tee-wee-tee." I say. He hates it when people call him like that.

He stops right on his tracks and looked to his side. He scoffs.

"Bye. Love you too... ken." He says walking out the door. Horrible Memories of my 6th grade Halloween come to me. We sure know how to get under each other's skin.

I go back to where to the room Sophia is- or where she used to be! She is no longer in the room.

Fuck!

———————————————

I checked if she's in Ethan's room, but nowhere in there. I checked my room but nothing there. I checked every bathroom in the house. I looked outside but she is nowhere to be found. She must be already in the woods by now if she did escape, but there's nowhere to go. She probably die out there or just come back. I can't find the control of her collar either.

I give up. We just wasted a million dollars.

She is going to be dead in the anyway.

Creek!

I immediately turn my head to the kitchen. Where the sound came from. I slowly get up from the couch trying to not make a sound. I walk over to the island, but nothing is hiding there. I walk down he hallway right in front of the kitchen, that leads to our rooms, but was empty. I start walk back to the kit-