//chapter 10\\

"Drug dealers."

I look at him confused.

"What do you mean "drug dealers"?"

"Their here... most likely... to find us."
——————————————————

Grayson and I run down the hallway to look for our room. We turned left and right like crazy trying to find the number.

132

135

136

139....140!

I pull Grayson's hand from him going any farther.

"The room is right here." I said out of breath and pointing to the number.

He quickly gets the card from his pocket to unlock the door. He inserts the card and pulls it out quicky. He tries to open the door, but it still goes locked. He tries to put the card back in but he misses the insert hole. He was doing this for the past 10 seconds. By this point I was frustrated, so I grabbed the card from his hand and inserted the card. Then, I open the door and took the card out. I wave him the way in with attitude and Grayson glares at me. Then, Grayson bruges in.

"Close the door!" He said throwing his bag on a chair in a corner, next to the balcony. He sat on the far end right corner of the bed. I close the door and  sit diagonal from Grayson, with my back resting on the headboard. Grayson's face was full of worry and confusion. He just there sat there with his hand on his temples, staring at the floor.

"So are we planning to stay here forever or...?" I said waiting for a response. Grayson didn't move at all or make eye contact with me as I asked him my question.

I really hope he's thinking of a way out of here. I am actually really looking forward on going to the restaurant.,I thought to myself.

"No, we are not going to stay here forever." He sighs, still not making eye contact with me.

"Good! I am not planning to eat hotel food all my life." I said with a laugh.

Maybe not the greatest time to make a joke Sophia..., I thought to myself. I make an awkward face to match the tension. I clear my throat, breaking the silence.

"So- what are we going to do?" I said.

Grayson shakes his head hesitantly, but he finally speaks.

"What about you checking if they are still out there..." Grayson said doubtful and turning his head my way.

"What?!" I said, loathing his idea.

"I mean, If I were to go out there I would be killed if they see me. I wouldn't be able to come back to alive." he said. "Plus, I don't have anything to defend myself with. "

"But why send me if I have the same chances to die as you? They might not know who I am but if they sense me spying on them, I'd probably be killed too." I said.

"But what are the chances of you actually getting caught?" Grayson said.

"Actually, likely." I said.

SOLDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara