uhhhhh...

okay so it's been like two years since i haven't came on here and updated the story. i have drifted away from the fandom since then too. but just recently i was able to login to my fan account, which was such a nostalgic moment and makes me want to join again. then, i was curious how my watt pad story was doing. i'm now 16 and as i read my story i am LAUGHING MY ASS OFF because i was wildin. idk what type of horny ass shit i was on at 13-14. i cant believe i was writing sex scenes wit my virgin ass. plus i made such a unreasonable plot that i thought was good ksbdkdbd. AND im such a bad writer like this is why i'm failing english. why did people let me get away with this??? glorifying rape, kidnap and human trafficking? you ain't even got to tell me- i know and it's so embarrassing- lord thank you that i learned self-respect and grown as a person.

but the real reason i am publishing this is because i wanted to say that i am discontinuing writing Sold. this story is against everything i believe in. Yes i know is only fiction but i can't help and think about all the girls and boys who have been through this and i was over here fantasizing about it? i don't feel comfortable doing that because the pain a human goes through when they are violated, assaulted or abused shouldn't be glorified like the way i did it in this story. i think many people can agree with me the way Sophia Pineda, yes Sophia not Sofia- sorry for my dyslexic ass confused some of y'all, fell in love with her "owner" after being sold off and raped is not reasonable. that's called miental iellniess luv 😗 some of y'all may be disappointed since i didn't finish this story but i am here to also tell you how the story was going to end.

here we go:
- ethan finds out about the girl helping out sophia and kills her
- sophia is tortured by ethan but soon figures out that sophia pregnant since she started growing a belly
- ethan is in shock since Sophia got pregnant and remember about how addison died with their baby.
- somehow in someway in a whole different world where this could make sense, they drop their drug dealing business to help sophia raise her and ethan's baby.
- both ethan and grayson become police, ironic huh- and live their life in secret since "the boss" is still looking for them.
- corrupt cops figure out info about where ethan and grayson are and they arrive to the place they are living at.
- ethan and Sophia, who is still pregnant, get badly wounded and grayson has to drive them to the hospital.
- later on, ethan dies and so does sophia but the doctors were able to save the babies (ofc she had twins).
- grayson makes a pact with himself to protect his niece and nephew with his life.
- he raises sophia and ethan ( the twins) as his own in australia where he is not ever to be heard from again.

yep, that's a horrible storyline but what could you expect from a 13 year old? but thank you to everyone who read Sold and enjoyed it.... i guess since i'm not really proud of this but lowkey i went off since it got 71k views

and am i going to give myself a little self promo- yes

followmeoninstagramandtwitter@jackieeepineda

MKAY BYEYEOEBD