//Part 2: More Than 1 Hootage chapter 11\\

I wanted to get up from the floor but something in me was holding me down. I couldn't move from the guilt. The only thing went through my mind sitting there was "pick your ass up."

————————————————————

I don't even know what time it is but it was probably an hour or longer after I've woke up. I was still in the same position as when Grayson found me on the floor. I couldn't stand up. I felt like I had a huge weight on top of me. Guilt.

I don't have the nerve to get up either. I am in such shock. I want to move so bad but I'm paralyzed. I want to leave before Grayson wakes up because I don't want to stay.

I slowly try to move my finger but my brain wasn't transmitting the message. Something was blocking my nerves. I tried so hard that I grunted in frustration. It almost felt like when you hear something in the middle of the night. You want to see what made the noise but you're too scared to move from under the covers.

I feel my inner-self scraping the walls of me, screaming, trying to get out. No matter could be happening, I could be still on the floor. My both arms started to hurt because of all of the weight it was carrying from my top proportion of my body. My butt started hurting too from sitting on the hard floor. I couldn't feel my legs, not from them going to 'sleep', but from no movement. It was just my chest going up and down as I breathed.

I tried to curl my toes but it was no use. I just want to kick and scream of how frustrated I am but I can't. I cant move at all. I felt tears well up in my eyes, which made my sight blurry. My heart ached as hot tears streamed down my cheeks.

I squeezed my eyes shut for a few seconds. In that moment, I imagined being home with my family. No worries but just cleaning the house for my mom before she came home from work. Eating altogether at the dinning table with my family, happily. I opened my eyes to find myself still in the hotel room as a surprise. I cried quietly not trying to wake up Grayson. Even though I was sobbing by this point, I still didn't move.

————————————————————

I slowly open my eyes to see the white celling fan rotating above me. I look around me to see that I'm still on the floor. I slowly stand up and I don't see Grayson anywhere.

The room was clean and neat too. The bed was done, there was no clothes on the floor, except for the jeans that I was sleeping above. Overall, the room seemed to be untouched.

Then, I hear scramble coming from the bathroom. I was hoping it to be the cleaning lady because it would make a lot of sense. The door nob started to turn and the door opened to reveal Grayson without pants and the duffle bag in his hand. I froze and exhale deeply as I felt the same way when Grayson caught me escaping.

He looks at me up and down at me with a contempt face. He walks passed me, but he pauses to stand next to me. I tense up as Grayson looks at me with a strong glare. My eyes slowly turn to him but I couldn't look straight at him. He scoffs and continues to walk forward. I turned my head for him to be in my sight. Grayson grabbed his pants that were on the floor and he places the duffle bag on the bed. He sits next to the duffle bag as he puts his pants on. My eyes pierce at the bag.

He said I could leave.... he said he wouldn't care..., I thought in my head.  "Oh, it's too late for that baby girl.". Grayson says as I reach out for the duffle bag. I put my hand in a fist and back down.