//chapter 6\\

"And you did, so... let's just say you'll regret ever taking a step on this earth..."

I gulp...

help...!

——————————————————

It's so dark in this room, but the only light source is a little window.

I guess this is where they put their victims.

I hope they don't kill them here because I wouldn't like it If i am sitting on a bed where someone died.

I'll probably be the next person they'll kill...

What are they going to do to me?

What is going to happen to me?

But...

I don't have to die if I escape...

Wait... how will I take this collar off?

I touch the collar to see if there was some way I could take this off, but I can't see anything.

There must be a mirror somewhere.

I stand up from the bed and towards the door.

I successfully opened it.

Why is it unlocked?

I mean if you want to really keep something, you'll have to take care of it and make sure it's somewhere secure so it won't get lost.

That's not what they did here.

I get out of the room and I try to find a mirror or at least a bathroom.

There must be a bathroom.

I walk around what it seems to be a house, but it is not the one I remember where Ethan and Grayson took me.

This is the house next to it, the creepy one.

The house seems just to have windows not walls, and not even a door!

How did I get in here?

There must be some secret door

I walk all over the house, yet there's nothing.

I've been everywhere is this house.

There is no secret door!

How did they get in then?

How did they get out?

I go the the kitchen and sit down on a high chair next the the counter. I tried to move it but it wouldn't budge.

That's weird.

I sit down on the chair and it seemed to kinda sink in... what in the world?!...whatever it must be like that.