Klaus rolled his eyes and then he stood up from the table,"Well, seeing Matt is going to have to wait. You're needed. The brotherhood of The Five still exists."

"What did you just say?" Rebekah asked in disbelief.

"Come on, I'll show you," Klaus said and he grabbed Eira's hand, pulling her up from the chair and she stumbled.

She fell into Klaus's side and he had to put an arm around her to steady her. Once she was balanced on her feet, she looked up at him shyly and stepped away,"Sorry."

Klaus looked into her eyes again but then he looked away and started walking to lead Rebekah and Eira to the hunter. He brought them into a room where a dark-skinned man was chained up against a wooden board. Eira noticed that he had a tattoo on his arm.

Rebekah was about to say something when Klaus stated,"Looks like I'll have to beef up the hybrid security detail."

Stefan walked out of the shadows,"I was gonna take him, but I figured you went through such trouble to truss him up in your red room of pain."

"It's from the Inquisition. I thought it was a nice touch," Klaus looked at the wooden board the hunter was chained to.

Rebekah rolled her eyes at Klaus but then she looked at Stefan,"Breaking into the house? What do you want?"

"Yes, what brings you snooping?" Klaus asked.

Stefan looked at Eira,"Well, I thought Eira would be with you, I wanted to make sure. For the other part, I can't say in front of him. He can't be compelled."

Eira didn't want to see Stefan. His presence just made her upset. She was confused and she felt lost. She didn't know if she could trust Stefan again and Eira didn't know why but she felt like she could always trust Klaus, another old feeling that still lingered inside her.

"You're full of mysteries, aren't you?" Klaus said to the hunter.

"I told you, I don't know anything," the hunter replied.

"Thankfully, I know plenty," Klaus stated and he gestured for all of them to leave the room.

Klaus shut the doors to the room when they all exited. Klaus turned around,"So, what's with the home invasion?"

"Damon said you knew something about this guy. He didn't die in the explosion so it could only lead back to you," Stefan explained.

"I was feeling benevolent," Klaus stated as he walked to Eira and stood next to her.

He slowly grabbed her hand and held it. Her face was somewhat downcast when she saw Stefan and he wanted to make her to feel better. He also just wanted to hold her hand.

Eira's heart fluttered at the simple action. She squeezed his hand back and held it. Holding his hand did make her feel better.

"You're never benevolent unless it comes to Eira. Who is this guy? What's The Five?" Stefan said.

"So many questions," Klaus stated.

"It's a good thing I have nothing to do today, except get answers out of you," Stefan sat down in a chair.

Rebekah sighed, "The brotherhood of the Five was a group of highly skilled vampire hunters. We crossed paths with them in the 12th century Italy."