Chapter Eleven

The next day went by normally. Ichimatsu would sleep somewhere with you, either letting you fall asleep on him, or him creeping out of bed at night to go to your room. He seemed overprotective of you when in the presence of his brothers.

When you two would go outside, he would seemingly glare at any guy looking your way, and would pull you closer.

..

"(Y/N). Breakfast." you heard a familiar, monotone voice mutter, petting your head.

"Nngh.. don't wanna..." you muttered, turning away.

Ichimatsu sighed, and shook you a bit roughly.

"A-Ah! I'm awake!" you squeaked. Ichimatsu gave a half-smile and helped you up. He helped you get up and head down the stairs.

You saw the brothers eating rice.
"Good Morning, (Y/N)." they greeted, Jyushimatsu yelling loudest of all.

"Good morning." you replied.

You began to eat. You could hear footsteps coming near and turned towards them. An elderly woman came out of a side room.

"Hello my NEETS! Ah, is this (Y/N)?" she asked. She had a matronly face, whose eyes only shone with love for her six sons.

Nodding your head, you properly introduced yourself.

"I-I'm (L/N) (F/N).. th-thank you for letting me stay." you said a bit awkwardly.

"How cute!" she edged a bit closer. "Will I be expecting grandchildren any time soon?" she said not so quietly.

You heard something hit the floor, and saw Ichimatsu, his eyes white and foam coming out of his mouth.

"Nii-san!" Jyushimatsu yelled, running to his brothers side.

"A-Ah well.. me and Ichimatsu-san are uh.. dating." you said.

"Eeeeeh?!" yelled 5 of the brothers. You hadn't told them yet.

"Cute! Don't be too loud and take care of my little Darkmatsu!" she said with a wink, making your face heat up. She left the room, leaving the area thick with tension.

"S-So," Choromatsu stammered, "I-Is it true you and Ichimatsu are d-d-dating?" he said.

You and Ichimatsu silently nodded.

"Who asked who?" said Todomatsu.

"I asked." Ichimatsu muttered.

"Did you two have ***?" said Osomatsu.

You and Ichimatsu sent him a death glare.

"I'm done eating. Let's go, (Y/N)." Ichimatsu said, standing up. He extended a hand to help you up.

You got up and went upstairs to get your black hoodie. Your black eye had healed, and you could show your face again. Ichimatsu insisted for you to wear his medical mouth mask, claiming that people might see the 'Missing Person' poster. You reluctantly agreed.

You headed outside with Ichimatsu, his arm casually around your shoulder.

"Ichimatsu-san~!"

You felt Ichimatsu tense up and slowly turn towards the voice.

A girl with brown hair in pigtails was running towards you two. She had a hot pink sweater with a lime plaid skirt.

"Ichimatsu-san~!" she said again, when she was in front of you two.

"Are your brothers home~? Aaah who's this?" she said, pointing at you.

"Yea, my brothers are home.. and Th-This is (Y/N), my g-g-girlfriend." he muttered.

"Oh, I see! You're going on another Rental Date~?" she teased.

"N-No, he asked me to be his girlfriend.." you said, speaking up.

She gave a laugh.

"Sure, sure.." a mischievous look crept onto her face as she spoke. "Ichimatsuuu~! When are you coming to my next concert~?" she said in a whiny voice.

"Concert?" you said, glancing up at him.

"I-I.. u-uh..." he stammered.

"Didn't you know~? I'm an idol, and Ichimatsu-sama loves me~!" the girl said mockingly.

"I-Ichimatsu... y-you didn't tell me that.." you whispered, your voice cracking a bit.

Is it true? Am I just some side chick for him? I remember seeing Idol posters somewhere in the house, but I just ignored those..
you thought to yourself.

The girl in pink continued, an evil look on her face.

"Mhm! And sometimes he even comes backstage for a special meeting~!" she chirped.

That made you break.

He doesn't love me at all..

You pulled away from Ichimatsu.

"(Y-Y/N), i-it's not what you think!" he said quickly.

"L-Leave me alone! I-I n-never w-want to s-see you again!" you yelled. Tears were in your eyes as you ran away from him.

"(Y/N)..." Ichimatsu choked out.