Chapter Ten

Trigger warning!! Abuse and self harm!
-----------

You woke up in Ichimatsu's house. Glancing at your phone, it was thankfully the weekend.

I'm on Labor Thanksgiving break, aren't I?

You shuffled, but only felt arms wrap tighter around you. Glancing up, you saw a sleeping purple Matsuno, his ruffled hair more messier, and his mouth was curved into a gentle smile. When you tried to move, he gave a whine.

"No... don't go.. you're mine..only mine..."
he mewled out.

Blushing, you processed what he said.

'Only mine'? Does that mean he.. No! We're just friends!

You heard a door slide open, and saw Karamatsu in pajamas, and for some reason, a leather jacket over said pajamas. His face was deathly serious when he saw you and Ichimatsu cuddling, his younger brother asleep.

Walking up to you two, he kneeled down on one knee. "(Y/N). I need to talk to you. You're on break, yes? Meet me on the roof after breakfast." he whispered lowly, trying not to stir his younger brother. Getting up he left.

What was that about..

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Ichimatsu jumped awake at your alarm, hissing like a cat. Grabbing your phone, you quickly silenced the phone, but it was still vibrating. Your dad was calling you. Sighing, you shot Ichimatsu an apologetic look.

"S-Sorry!" you stammered awkwardly.
You picked up the phone, only to hear the angry yelling of your father.

"Miss (L/N), explain why you didn't come home last night!" he yelled. It was loud enough, he didn't even need to be on speaker to be heard.

"I-I...um.." you stammered. Ichimatsu snatched the phone and spoke to your father.

"I brought (Y/N) to my house, as she passed out from an unknown circumstance last night. Sorry." he said, his voice lightly laced with venom.

"Bring my daughter home right this instance you fiend!" he shot back at Ichimatsu. "Why did you bring her to your house? Pervert!"

Gritting his teeth, he replied, "I didn't do anything." his voice was tightly controlled.

You sighed and took your phone from Ichimatsu. "S-Sorry, dad. I-I'm coming home right now.." you didn't wait for his reply as you hung up.

Ichimatsu shot the phone a glare, before looking at you with hopeful eyes. "Can you atleast stay for breakfast?.." he murmured.

Shaking your head sadly, you said, "My dad was really angry, I should probably go... and you probably shouldn't walk me home..he might be waiting outside.." you added.

"Tch. I don't care. Let's go." Ichimatsu said, standing up and helping you up. He made a futile attempt at fixing his hair a little bit before you two left the house.

You felt someone looking at you from above on the roof.

"Ichimatsu."

"Hm?"

"Why.. why are you so nice to me?.." you murmured. "I'm just a nobody. Unwanted trash and hated by my own family.."