Special Short Three

I picked her up bridal style and paid Chibita for the alcohol and oden.

"Don't hurt her, idjit. And dont get any ideas either!" the short man grumbled.

Ew.

(Y/N)'s brother and dad hate her, so I shouldn't take her there. Fuck it, I'll just let her sleep over again tonight.

Opening the door with my leg, I walked into the living room, which was thankfully empty.

Probably at Pachinko or something.

Grabbing a pillow and a fuzzy blanket for (Y/N), I placed her on the couch, a pillow supporting her head. She let out a whimper as I went to grab the blanket, her body shivering.

Fuck, she's so cute.

I sat on the couch, and moved her head to my lap. Not in a perverted way, just using my lap as a pillow for her head. Covering her up with the blanket, her rosy cheeks were fading as she let a faint frown curved her mouth. Her eyebrows furrowed.

Tch. Cute.

I don't know when, but I think I fell asleep with my arms around (Y/N). She looked cold, like the night before, and kept letting out whimpers and soft words.

"No... Ryou... My fault. My fault! Why? Why? Why not me? Why him? It's my fault!" she whispered.

I pet her head with shushing sounds, trying to soothe her.

I won't let anyone hurt you.. and I won't let anyone have you..

Those were my last thoughts as I fell asleep.