Chapter Three

F/C means Favorite Color
F/S means Favorite Scent
F/A means Favorite Animal
F/F means Favorite Flavor
Remember to vote if you enjoyed!!
-------
You groggily woke up. Glancing at your phone it was Saturday, at 9 AM.

Ehh?! I'm supposed to meet Ichimatsu-san in an hour!

You sprung out of bed, and rushed to the bathroom. Turning on the shower, you began to comb out any knots in your hair and chose out an outfit. It was a (F/C) sweater with a (F/A)'s head on it with some denim jeans. You quickly showered, sprayed a bit of (F/S) perfume, threw on you outfit and ran to the park, not bothering to say you were leaving. It's not like they were going to care. You sat down on a bench by the fountain, the water almost misting your face. You patiently waited for Ichimatsu.

...

"I'm going." I growled to my brothers as I opened the door. "If you follow me, I'll kill you." I muttered as I cast a glare at Karamatsu. I had my purple hoodie, a medical mouth mask on and a little box in my pocket.

I hope she likes it..

...

You almost got up to leave, a little sad because you thought he had forgotten, when you saw some familiar messy hair and lidded eyes. You got up and ran up to him, your face in a smile.

"Hello Ichi-kun!" you greet.

"H-Hi.." was all the matsu could say.

Aaaa! S-She's so cute!

Ichimatsu's face was flushed red.

"I-Ichimatsu-san! Are you ok? You look like you have a fever!" You said worrisome as you put your hand on his forehead.

"N-No! I'm fine..it's just that y-y-you l-look really n-nice.." he stuttered.

"O-Oh." Your face tinted pink for a second. "T-Thanks! You too! Where do you want to go?" you said to the Matsuno.

"I-Icecream would be nice.." he said, his eyes avoiding your beautiful (E/C) ones.

"Sure! Lets go!" you said, grabbing his hand. Blushing furiously, Ichimatsu let you lead the way.

You arrived at the parlor, its pastel walls and sprinkled floor offered a friendly environment. Walking up to the counter, you were greeted by a man. He was tall, with blonde-brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Hey there little lady! What can I get ya?"
Ichimatsu's stare was burning into him.

Is he flirting with her? No, no.. he's just doing his job, right?

"I'll have (F/F) ice-cream! What about you, Ichi-kun? You said, turning to him.

"O-Oh.. I'll have the cat shaped icecream sandwich.." he murmured, his expression changing back to a lax one.

"Alright! Take a seat and I'll bring your orders over to you!" the man smiled as you paid him.

You took a seat in a booth, and Ichimatsu sat across from you. His face suddenly twisted into one of sheer horror. "H-Hey, I'm going outside really quick, i'll be right back." He said as he walked off.

"O-Okay!" you said.
The blonde-brown man came over to the booth and set down an icecream bowl and a cat shaped icecream sandwich.

"Enjoy! By the way, look under the bottom napkin!" The waiter said with a wink before walking away.

"T-Thank you for your service!"

...

"W-What are you guys doing here? I told you not to follow me!" I said.

"R-Relax, will you? We didn't even notice you were here..with (Y/N)-chan?!" Osomatsu almost yelled.

"Ehhh?!" said the other four in unison.

"Do NOT go in there!" I nearly yelled.

"N-No it's not that, nii-san. Look!" said Totty.

I glanced at the window just in time to see the waiter winking at (Y/N) before walking away.

"H-Hurry up and go to Chibita's or Pachinko!" I said as I rushed back inside.

...

You saw Ichimatsu walk back inside, his expression tightly controlled by the looks of it.

"Hello! The waiter brought us the-" you were cut off by Ichimatsu's face close to yours.

"Why did he wink at you?" was all he whispered.

"I-Ichimatsu! W-We're in public! S-Sit down!"

The matsu stiffly sat down.

"A-All he said was to look under that bottom napkin, okay?.. Can we just eat the icecream now?" you said, glancing at the melting icecream.

Ichimatsu nodded, and took off his mouth mask and ate his sandwich a bit slowly, his eyes darting around nervously.

After you two finished you threw your trash away, you had secretly kept the bottom napkin tucked in your pocket. As you two walked back to the park, Ichimatsu and you sat on a bench.

"H-Hey, (Y/N).. h-here.." was all he said, his face flushed in red as he handed you a small box.
You took the box from his hands and gasped when you opened it. It was a small necklace, but it had a little cat face on it.

"I love it Ichimatsu-kun! you nearly yelled as you hugged him tightly, which just made his face even more flushed.

You put on the necklace and turned to him. "This is what the waiter wanted me to see, I haven't read it yet, but i trust you." as you handed him the napkin.

Ichimatsu read the note, an unknown emotion dancing in his eyes. He ripped it and tossed it away.

"All it said was he didnt like the flavor you had chosen ." he muttered. "It's getting late, I should walk you home."

Nodding you let him lead you home.

You soon arrived at Hell, or what someone else would call it, 'Home'. It hurt a bit to leave, but you turned to Ichimatsu, his face dusted pink, and his mouth hidden by the mask.

"Thank you for today Ichimatsu.." you whispered as you hugged him. He hummed a monotone response as you left the embrace and went into your home.