My Lovely Husband

(Casey's POV)
It's May 14th. Guess what day it is? It's my birthday! I'm 29. My lovely husband Sam and I were gonna go celebrate. Wow, it feels so good to say that. My lovely husband.

"Happy birthday, Casey!", I hear a familiar voice say.

Speaking of my husband...

Sam walked into the room wearing a nice collared shirt and some new jeans. He walks up right in front of me and give me a nice kiss.

"I can't believe your 29!" He says with a bright smile

"So can't I Sam!" I replied back with a smile

Sam's smile was the cutest thing ever!  It always brightens my day when he smiles.

"Where do you wanna celebrate this special occasion?" Asked Sam

I thought about it for a second "I wanna go to the cheesecake Factory" I said

We both got ready and drove off. We  invited a ton of friends! Like Kurt, Kina, Tyler, Alex, Alex G, Diamond, Against the Current, Megan, Kirstin, Christina (Grimmie was still alive during this time) , Max, Joel, Jason and bunch of other friends of ours. We all met at the Cheesecake Factory and had an amazing dinner. We all laughed and cheered! I even got a special birthday cupcake! This was truly one of the best birthdays I've had.

Then Sam took me outside for about 5 minutes.

"Sam what was so important?", I ask.

"It's right here", he says handing me a pair of tickets.

I quickly read them.

Oh, my gosh.

"Tickets to the Billboard Music Awards?!", I exclaim with excitement.

"Happy birthday, Casey", he says smiling back at me.

"Sam! I love you so damn much!" I cheered with happiness

"I love you too" Sam answered with a kiss

"How did you get these?"

"I have my ways...", he smirks.

"Sam..."

"Okay...I know a guy who's a part of the crew. I told him your birthday was coming soon, and how much you wanted to come to this year's show, so he hooked me up with two tickets."

"I can't believe you did this. Again, I love you so damn much!"

He chuckles with joy.

Sam Tsui is the best husband anyone could ever ask for.

In about 5 minutes we returned to all our friends inside the restaurant.

The rest of the night was just hanging out at the Cheesecake Factory. While we were at the restaurant they started playing songs that people slow dance to.. So I invite Sam to dance with me.

"Casey, how was you birthday?" Sam asked while we danced.

I didn't even have to think about my answer "Sam it was perfect!" I replied.

"I'm glad you liked it, I tried my best to make it an amazing" he said.

"Sam... This day would be amazing even if all I did was just spend time with you..." I said in a soft calm voice.

It's true. Even if it's only me and Sam, I wouldn't ask for anything else.

______________________________________

Hey Guys!!! Its us Anna and Melissa!!!!!!! So we are having so much gun writing "Promises" for you guys!!! We try to write as much ad we can, but we are both loaded with homework from our schools!! But since winter break is coming up we are going to try to write more for you guys!! We are gonna try to make chapters decent length too. Make sure to follow our personals!

MelissaKendall3

ThePentaholicIsHere