9 - Not Again

Okay, so first, I want to say sorry for keeping all of you hanging. Sorry for not updating for soooo long! I admit, I had that so called writer's block where everything I write seems so wrong. I got out of track in the story, like I don't know where this is headed to anymore that I have to read a lot of stories to get ideas of sort but you know, it's hard when this happens. But, no worries, I will really try and still make the most of this story. Utang ko to sa inyo for all the votes and comments that I have been continuously receiving although I stopped updating. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

I hope you like how things will turn out after this update. And of course, you should know me well enough from now on, I still can't assure you of when the next update will be out (again it's because school starts on Jan. 6 and if my brain continues to work this slow then it will be long before I finish writing chapter 10. Bear with me, your dear author's too filled up with her majors this semester. I'm so sorry.)

Please forgive me! It's new year anyway :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I said a lot of things again. Haha! Here goes your Chapter 9. I hope you like it :)

9

To say she was not happy is the biggest lie right now because if you see the way she laughs, the way she flips her hair every time she feels like doing so, the way she walks, the way she talks, you can see a changed woman. Changed in a way that you can see an old person back from the past.

She's been avoiding phone calls since this morning, only seeing Gerald busy clarifying everything. She can see the way he's doing things for her. And she's liking it so much, and Gerald's wearing pink, there's something in that color that makes her want to hug Gerald all day.

"Oy, ang saya ni ate! Baka matunaw yan!" it was Miles teasing her, she was pertaining to Gerald.

"Tapos ka na?" pag iiba niya ng topic.

"Yup. Sila Kuya Matt next scene. Ate sobrang blooming mo naman. Promise. Umaapaw. Papicture ako." makulit talaga si Miles. She really is an annoying little sister to Sarah. Their closeness grew deeper in time. Very vocal si Miles, wild pero good girl pa rin naman.

"Wala akong pera Miles Ocampo ha!" biro ni Sarah. "Kamusta ka naman na?" she remembered nung day na nagpapanick si Miles because she assumed something.

"Eto okay na ate. Assumera lang. Tumawag ako agad kay Marco. Natakot ako eh. Pero negative naman." she really is vocal but only to the people she trusts. "Nagulat nga ako eh, kasi lagi naman kaming safe." dagdag pa niya. And that struck Sarah.

Safe... Were they safe?

"Ate! Okay ka lang?" Miles broke Sarah's thoughts.

"Ha? Ah. Oo! Eh anong sabi ni Marco?" wala na siyang ibang matanong. "He's actually sweet ate. Lalo yata lumalim tong nararamdaman ko. He told me to make sure of it at kapag positive daw eh susunduin ako dito at magiging housewife na lang daw ako. Nagtanong nga agad ng magandang kulay ng nursery room. Um-OA masyado. Hahaha." tuloy siya sa kwento. Natutuwa naman si Sarah because she knows how Marco love Miles. "Ready na ba kayo?" she continued asking. "Na magkababy?" tanong naman ni Miles. "Hindi pa siguro pero in marriage ate, parang okay na ako. Tapos mga a year or two pa bago ang baby. Planado na namin yan." pagmamayabang pa niya. That made Sarah smile. She's wishing that what they have would last forever. Pati na rin yung kanila ni Gerald.

Eh pano naman kaya sila? Ready na rin kaya sila sa ganun?

She lost site of Gerald. Hinanap niya ito, only finding him behind a tent at bumubulong pa.

"Pagbalik ko na lang tayo magusap Maj." he said sternly.

"You don't have anything to do with all these issue. Don't say anything." tinuloy pa niya.