6 - Certain

Chapter 6 : Certain

Their taping was going well, they were exhausted during lunch time that the whole group decided to have a heavy meal out. While waiting for their orders, Gerald, who is still frustrated with his thoughts from last night, grabbed a stick of cigarette and lit it up.

Sarah saw it through the glass window, she twitched her mouth. She never liked the smoking Gerald. He never smoked in front of her before back when they were still dating.

"Paano ba to?" Sarah said as she grabbed the stick from Gerald's mouth. She was now outside the restaurant with Gerald. She put the cigarette on her mouth but she failed, she coughed.

"Hey! Hey!" Gerald was alarmed by what she did.

"Bakit?" she sarcastically asked.

"Never do that! You don't smoke. You'll never smoke." he said being the bossy type that he was.

"Aysus! Eh bakit po ikaw? Gusto ko lang naman i-try!" the later was just a joke. She doesn't really want to. Again, she just hate that Gerald smokes.

"Ang kulit mo. I'm just tired. Just let me be." he said. They are starting to have normal conversation like what they had before.

"I'm also tired! Let me be too." makulit na sabi ni Sarah sabay kuha ng yosi kay Gerald.

Gerald laughed at that.

"Okay! Okay! I get it!" he got the cigarette back from Sarah, destroyed and threw it on the trash.

"Yan! Ganyan! Tara na! Andyan na yata yung orders natin" and she went inside the restaurant like she never did anything to him at all.

"Halikan kita jan eh!" he whispered, it was intended to be a low one but Sarah unintentionally heard it.

"Do it! Don't just say it." then she winked at him. All the neurons in his body was awakened by that move. That was very brave and bold. Far from the Sarah he gave up years ago.

Over the lunch, Sarah was the lively one.

"Oy! Sarah! Ang saya saya mo yata ngayon? Iba ang aura mo ha! Good mood lang?" it was Direk Cathy who noticed it.

Sarah blushed by that. She was speechless this time.

"At nagbablush si Ate! Nakuu! Parang in love lang naman." makulit na banat ni Miles.

"Inlove si Sariiing!" asar ni Matteo sa kanya while wiggling his brows. Then he stared at Gerald who was also blushing. He got confused by both of their reactions but he just kept it to himself.

"Hep! Bakit po ako ang center of attention?" depensa ni Sarah!

"Eh kase ikaw lang ang hindi mukhang haggardo sa amin!" asar ulit ni Direk Cathy.

"Haynako kayo talaga! Gumanda nga bigla si Sarah ano? What happened?" at sumali na si ms. Connie sa kulitan.

Sarah can't utter any word. She was just blushing and laughing with them like she always does. She looked at Gerald who was mirroring her reaction. She was guilty of last night's. She got nervous, will you really notice THAT? Was she that obvious?

Their shot ended early by 10 PM. Again she cannot sleep. She's in her room. She cannot sleep again. She remembered the feelings that elicited from her last night. She was fighting her gut feel to get up and go to Gerald's but the more she suppress her feelings, the more she can't control herself.

'I'll just talk to him' that's what she told herself.

He heard a knock on the door again. He looked at the clock. 11:57PM. He closed his eyes and prayed that it would be her.

"Sarah" he said with a welcoming voice.

She was wearing a sweatshirt and pajama. She still looked sexy and perfect. Again she can't look straight in his eyes.

"Ge..." before she can even continue, Gerald already wrapped his arms on her waist and kissed her deeply. Savoring every minute with Sarah, tasting every part of her. Last thing she knew she was already lying on his bed, Gerald giving her the kind of pleasure that will always be new to her. Sarah never uttered a word to Gerald. She let him own her. He was kissing her down there, she let out the sweetest moan.

"Ge..." it was almost a whisper then she collapsed. She was panting, sweating. Her fingers entangled with his hair.

"Babe" he spoke. He looked at her asking her for his entrance. Sarah just kissed him. He let himself in. She was still tight even after last night's. Their kiss stopped when she let out another of her sweet moan.

"I love you so much babe." he said it again. Then he kissed her. They both reached their climax. Gerald stayed on top of her. "I love you." he just can't stop saying it. He kissed her on her forehead, she smiled. He lied beside her, embraced her, kept her near him. He buried his face on the nape of her neck. It's like saying that he will never let her go ever again.

"I love you! Goodnight!" he whispered. He got no answer, only a kiss from Sarah on his hand.

Both went into a deep slumber.

He woke up the next morning, he tried to kiss the princess beside her but then again nobody is there. He was still naked. He groaned in frustration but this time he is sure. It was her. It happened.

________

hi guys! As promised! I only updated on my phone, I'm sorry for the typos!

I hope you guys liked it!(I know it's bitin!) I tried! Haha! And I hope all your questions got answered in this chapter specially your questions about the given title (;

This story is not a long one. This won't take 30 chapters I think. 10 chapters lang siguro but it still depends po! Yun lang! Thank you guys for supporting the story!

Follow me on twitter----> @LadyinParisWP tweet me your questions and suggestions for the story! I'm welcoming them all po!

Please vote and comment too!

Ang taas ng votes last chapter! Thank you po! Kaya lang mas konti yung reads. Pero okay lang! Hehe!

Love you Ashralds!!!

Weekdays: Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin

Weekends: The Voice of the Philippines!

Tiwala lang tayo (: