Jumin~ Han Shades Darker

Quote:
"If I told you where I've been, would you still call me baby?"

-

Jumin's POV

Lately (name) has been feeling ill. She complains a lot, but is very happy at other times. She's also been craving odd food. She's been vomiting very often. It's been worrying me and I want to take her to a doctor, but she refuses to listen to me.

"(Name), we need to get you checked out. We need to know if you have some kind of life threatening disease." I say, making my voice sound dominating. She shivers at the sound of my voice and furrows her brows.

"Don't boss me around! You're not the boss of me!" She yells, spitting her words like venom. I raise a brow at her respond, earning a pout from her. Suddenly, she starts sobbing, her tears staining her cheeks. "You're judging me! You're judging me!"

"My princess, I just want to make sure that you're healthy and safe." I explain, pulling her body towards mine. She nuzzles in my chest, mumbling,

"I am healthy."

"Any knowledgeable person would understand that there is something wrong with your body." I scoff. She lifts her head up, staring into my eyes. Her eyes fill with tears,

"I'm not a knowledgeable person?" She queries, shaking.

"That's not what I meant-"

"That is exactly what you meant!" She yells, sobbing.

These mood swings are killing me.

"(Name), if you don't listen to me, I will truly get angry." I reply, anger visible in my tone. She runs away, sobbing. I chase after her, sighing. "(Name), I just wish for you to be healthy."

"F-fine, I'll go." She whispers, surrendering. I smile, satisfied at her respond.

"Good girl." I reply, embracing her body.

~

(Name)'s POV

I look at the empty spot on the bed, frowning.

My Jumin is at work, far away from my grasps.

I stare at the clock, waiting for him to return.

~

After hours and hours of waiting, I concluded that he is going to be late.

I decided to visit the doctor alone.

So, I'm currently in the waiting room, waiting for my name to be called.

The reason I didn't want to go is because I think this is probably just a cold.

I've been feeling very ill and I've been acting very odd, but I'm sure it's probably just a cold.

Hopefully?

"Ms.(L/N)." A woman in a white coat calls, her eyes roaming around the room. I stand up, making my way towards her.

"Hello." I greet, smiling. She returns the smile, leading me into another room.

"Please have a seat." She demands, politely. I make my way towards the chair in front of her, sitting on it. "So, you came here for a check-up, yes?"

"Y-yes." I answer.

"So have you been feeling anything odd about your body lately?" She asks.

"Yes, I have. Lately I've been feeling very ill."

"Ill? Tell me more about it."

"Well, I've been having a lot of mood swings, I've been craving weird food, and I've been vomiting quite often." I explain, my hand clutching the hem of my sweater. She writes the information on a piece of paper, nodding her head.

"I think I have a clue on what your situation is, but I'll have to take tests." She responds, placing her pen on the table. "I'll need a sample of your urine. The results will come shortly after."

"May I ask, what is it that you think I have? Is it a deadly disease?" I ask, shivering.

"No, it's not a disease." She answers, shaking her head slightly. "I think you're pregnant."

_______________
A/N: Sequel to Fifty Shades of Han! There will be a 2nd part!!!

Hello, my mystic babies!

I'm sorry for the late update, but I've been quite busy this week.

Sorry, this chapter is short..

Next will be extra long !

Vote please !