Zen~ lemonade ;)

Quote:
"Now cry for me, human."
-
A/N: I'm saying this now because there are some of y'all who probably don't like smut, THERE WILL BE SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER.

I thought it'd be only fair if I wrote a smut for Zen since I made him die in the other chapter I wrote about him (Sick).

-

(Name)'s POV

"I'm home, babe!" A familiar voice yells, as I hear the door in the living room open.

"I'm in the shower! I'll be out in a few minutes or so!" I reply.

"Okay."

As I close the shower, I realize that I did not bring extra clothes or a towel.

Fuck.

Guess I gotta make a run for it.

I blast outside the bathroom, soaking wet and naked. Suddenly, I feel a pair of strong arms lift me up. I struggle my way out of his arms, but fail to escape.

"Zen, let me go!" I whine. "I'm cold!" He smirks,

"You won't be, after I'm done with you." I feel my cheeks heat up. He carries me bridal style to the room as the cold air hits my skin.

"It's so cold." I whine.

"Is that an invitation?" He teases, smirking. He takes of his shirt, causing me to blush. After a minute, he's completely stripped off all his clothes. He wraps a blanket around me, heating my body up. He then wraps his arms around the me.

"I don't want you to get sick." He whispers, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you, I feel very warm." I reply, smiling, satisfied with the heat. He frowns,

"I was going to wait a few more minutes, but you're seducing me." He unwraps the blanket from me, leaving me naked.

"Ze-" he smashes his lips onto mine. I part my lips and he enters, his tongue wresting mine. He then places a hand on my breast, grabbing it gently.

"So soft." He purrs. My face heats up madly. He places kisses on my neck. He then bites my shoulder, causing me to whimper.

"Zen.."

"Yes, my princess?" He spreads my legs causing me to yelp in surprise.

"I'm hungry. I want chocolate." I whine, my stomach grumbling. Zen smirks,

"I'm hungry as well. I can eat you on the table or on the bed." He thrusts his tongue into me.

"Zen... Ah." I immediately cover my mouth, embarrassed of the sound I made. His tongue slips out of me and inserts me once again.

A knot starts to form in my stomach as transparent liquid spills out of me and into Zen's mouth. He swallows all of it, making sure none of it goes to waste.

"Thanks for the food." He teases, licking his lips. His length enters me, making me whimper in pain and pleasure. His lengths goes out of me, only to penetrate inside of me again. He then hits a spot that his tongue couldn't reach. It made me see rainbows and brought me to pure heaven.

"Ah."

"Your so tight, babe." He says, smiling. I came once again, my juices spilling out, causing him to grunt.

"Ah. Zen!"

"I'm close, my princess." He announces. His thrusts get sloppier and slower. He lets out a grunt as his juices spill inside me. I open my mouth in a silent scream.

We lay next to each other, panting. As I was about to drift off to sleep, Zen pulls me towards.

"I love you, princess."

"I love you too." He kisses my cheek,

"Ready for round two?"

_____
A/N: I'm feeling more comfortable with writing smut so there may or may not be more smut in the future ;)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did, please vote!

This is a short chapter but please bare with me :')