THREE WORDS (Y) EDITED

YOOSUNG'S POV

Why do you look so sad?

Why do you look as if you're about to cry?

Why do I feel so cold next to you?

Why do I feel as if the heat from your body has disappeared completely?

All these thoughts form in my mind as I sit next to you. Silence. It filled the room, making the room feel so empty, so cold. I suddenly feel your eyes on me, heating up my body, to the point where I feel as if I'm burning. Your touch is so cold, yet your gaze is so hot. I'm like a small boat in the ocean, trying to survive in your storm.

"Good-bye, my love." You say, tears rolling down your cheeks. Your voice was sweet, yet it left tears in my eyes.

Why am I crying?

You stood up from the couch and walked towards the door.

Please don't leave.

You left.

Why couldn't I stop you?

~•~

MC'S POV

Why are you always talking about Rika?

Why are you always comparing me to her?

Am I nothing but a replacement?
These thoughts clouded my mind as you continued to talk,

"You're just like her! You help people, she helps people. You're nice, she's nice! I'm really glad you became part of the R.F.A, this way, I feel as if Rika never disappeared." Ah. I see. So I am a replacement. Coldness surrounds my body and I feel as if I've been pushed into the ocean, and now I'm falling deeper and deeper into the salty water. So cold. As we sat next to each other, shoulder to shoulder, silence filled the empty room. I stared at him, wondering why I wasn't enough. I finally come up with the conclusion that the only one between us two who actually loves the other is me. He doesn't love me, he loves Rika. He's not over the fact that his cousin has left the face of Earth and he looks for her in me.

"Good-bye, my love." I broke the silence, feeling relieved yet so upset. Tears fell down my cheeks. I didn't look at him but I knew crying. Why are you crying? I left without saying anything else.

A part of me wanted you to chase after me.

I want you to crave me like a bee craves for nectar, like flowers crave for spring, and like a canvas craves for paint.

But the world is too cruel to grant me my wish.

I will always love you, Yoosung Kim.

~•~

Yoosung's POV

It's been weeks since you've left. We still messaged each other, but it wasn't the same anymore. We still met with each other, but it was no longer the same. You hesitated on your every word. You never smiled anymore.

Where has that smile gone?

The corner of your lips which would always pull into a huge grin, now only stays into its usual form.