707~ lemon

(WARNING: YOUR MIND MAY BECOME CORRUPT AFTER THIS.
I ADVISE THAT YOU GO TO CHURCH OR BATHE IN HOLY WATER AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER 😂❤️)

(Name)'s POV

"(Name)." A familiar voice whispers to my ear, waking me up from my slumber. I open my eyes,

"Saeyoung." I say, smiling.

"My name is (name) and my boyfriend's dick is bigger than my future huuuuuuuuhhh." Wtf? Is that supposed to be a roast? Did he catch Zen's narcissism?

"What?"

"Sorry, (name). I lost bet." He admits, laughing. "Zen told me to say that."

"It's true though." I whisper, blushing. Saeyoung blushes immediately,

"Can I leave more evidence on you that I existed?"

"Yes, please."

~
(WARNING: THIS IS WHERE IT GETS REAL LEMONYY SO I ADVISE THAT YOU LEAVE NOW OR CONTINUE AND BECOME TAINTED 💦😂😂)

3rd person POV

Saeyoung starts by leaving kisses onto your neck, then onto your collarbones. You fight back a moan as his hands made his way under your shirt.

"Your skin is so soft, meow." Saeyoung teases. Your cheeks heat up and turn into a beautiful crimson. He unhooks your bra and cups your breasts, smiling happily at how they feel on his skin. He then takes off your shirt, leaving you half naked and embarrassed.

"Don't stare, pervert!" You scream, blushing.

"You're so beautiful." Saeyoung whispers.

"Look the other way!"

"But this isn't the first time I'm seeing you like this, meow!" Saeyoung teases.

"Don't meow! I'm outta here!" You made a run for it, but Saeyoung grabs you with his strong arms and throws you back in the bed.

"Sorry, meow. I can't let my little kitten run away." He licks his lips as he pulls off your shorts, leaving you in your undies. You shield yourself with a blanket as Saeyoung takes off his shirt and throws it in the floor, making his perfectly chiseled abs visible. He then takes off his pants, leaving him in his spaceships boxers. You giggle at the sight of them. Saeyoung grins and yanks the blanket off of you.

"My shield!" You scream, glowering at your lustful boyfriend.

"My little kitten, I'm going to do this without protection." He winks. You give him a small nod. He then takes of your underwear.

"What'd I say about staring? Don't stare!" You complain. "And why am I the only one fully naked?"

"My little kitten wants to see me naked? Your wish is my command." He takes off his boxers and you immediately look away, blushing. He then spreads out your legs. You let out a moan as his finger enters you.

"Ah." You immediately bite your lip, fighting back future moans to come out.

"Don't do that, my little kitten. I want to hear your beautiful voice." He then enters another finger and continues using scissoring movements.

"Ah."

"Yes, my little kitten, let your voice out." His member slowly enters you, causing you to whimper. You began to tear up and he whispers to your ears, "I love you." You soon got adjusted to his size and pain turned into pleasure.

"Ah." His movements got faster as you let out more moans. He then hits your sweet spot, causing you to scream louder in pleasure. He thrusts harder into you, hitting the sweet spot over and over again. A knot started to form in your stomach.

"I'm com-" You tighten as your juices spill out, causing Saeyoung to grunt. He thrusts a couple more times then comes inside of you. You both lay down next to each other, sweating and panting. He kisses your forehead,

"So.. is my dick really bigger than your future?" He asks, jokingly. You roll your eyes.

"We have a pretty big future ahead of us.. but your dick is definitely bigger." You laugh.

"I love you, (name)."

"I love you too, Saeyoung."

_____
A/N:
VOTE IF YOU MADE IT TILL THE END 😂❤️

I made this because my friend requested it..

Honestly, writing this was so uncomfortable but Saeyoung's teases made it a bit more comfortable.

It's my first time writing smut, hope it wasn't that bad :)

Ima go bathe in holy water now +_+