Jumin~ Crimson (Part 4)

A/N: Finale part, I swear! My friend wanted a part 4 so I thought, why not?

Quote of the day:
10/11/16: "The world is dyed with the color of blood."

-

(Name)'s POV

It all went too fast.

We were confessing our love for each other and kissing, the next, I was being dragged away.

Away from him.

Cold.

"Get your dirty, disgusting hands off me!" I growled. The man only tightened his hold on me. "Fuck off, red eyes!"

"Crimson Blood, you're arrested for-"

"I know." I say as I throw a kick at his leg.

"You're arrested for killing several people, sexual harassment, attempt murder, and assault against an officer. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law."

"Wait, sexual harassment?! I committed murder and all that bullshit but I definitely did not sexually harass anyone." I say through gritted teeth.

"We saw you force a kiss on Mr. Han."

Force?!

"How the fuck are you able to say that with a straight face? Do you really think that I, a skilled assassin, would forcefully lock lips with someone who works with the law?!" I scream, angrily. Yeah, I kissed him, but not forcefully.

Get it right, bitch.

"And who wouldn't want a piece of this?" I looked myself up and down.

"Your as wild as they say." A man says. Blue hair.

Jumin's POV

I watched as she was being taken away.

"You wanna go after her, right?" Luciel asks.

"Yeah." I answer, keeping my gaze at her. She's yelling at Zen.

"Your helping the world, Jumin. Let her go."

"I'm going to save her."

No matter what it takes.

I won't let them kill you.

"I'll help you." Luciel says, forcing a smile. "I'll try and message her friends to help her."

"Thank you." I reply.

(Name)'s POV

I was taken to some kind of 'special' jail. It has more security, cameras, and guards. It is a very secure place.

Fuck my life.

Oh wait, it's already fucked.

In this building, there are only three other people being held captive. I know two of them because I've worked with them before. They are very skilled assassins.