Unknown~ bad

I don't think you're a bad person.

You're just a person who made some wrong choices.

You succumbed to your negative thoughts.

You're not a bad person.

~

Saeran's POV

V brainwashed all of you.

Don't worry, I'm going to save you.

I broke into the apartment and met with your eyes, you smiled. Why are you smiling? It's been a long while since I've seen a smile.

Such a beautiful smile.

You're so beautiful,

so pure.

It makes me want to drain the pureness out of you.
~

(Name)'s POV

I knew from the moment I laid my eyes on you that you were 'Unknown'. I wanted to hate you, but then I saw the look in your eyes. Hatred and pain.

What happened? What caused you to look this way?

I don't like you, but I pitied you. I felt as if you probably went through some really tough situations, leaving you pained. Leaving you with all this hatred. So, I smiled. For some odd reason, I really wanted you to smile too. I wanted to see the pain in your eyes leave.
~

Saeran's POV

"Hey." You greeted. Are you stupid? Why would you start a conversation with someone who broke into your apartment? Well, technically, the apartment isn't yours but your staying in it.

"..."

"You look like your in pain. Mind telling me why?" Ah. I see. You're probably crazy.

"Did I send a mental person here?" I whispered to myself.

"I have ears." You say, glowering at me. So do I.

"Ah. Yeah. Ears. Everyone has them, do you understand?" I ask in a babyish tone.

"I don't have a mental illness. Damn, is this how you treat people who're nice to you? No wonder why you're breaking into people's apartments." She snapped. Nice? Ah. She was being nice. And here I thought she had a mental illness.

"Why would you smile at someone who just broke into your home?" I ask, frowning.

"Cause you looked like you needed a lesson on smiling." She laughed. Is she always this confident?

"You know I'm a bad person, right?"

"Yeah." She replies, smiling. "Let me rephrase that, I know you're a person who's made wrong choices." Hearing that, I almost laughed.

"What's the difference between a bad person and a person who's made wrong choices?" I ask, grinning.

"You're smiling!" She announces, happily. "A bad person is like rotten food, no good. A person who's made wrong choices is like food with wrong toppings. Wrong toppings make the food taste bad, but you can get rid of the toppings and replace it with toppings that goes with the food and make it taste good." Interesting way of putting it.