Jumin~ Fifty Shades of Han (Part 2)

A/N: We reached 4k reads!!

Quote:
"I simply have a hell of a desire to devour you."

-

(Name)'s POV

"I'll pay you to be mine." The man garbed in black announces, leaving me in utter shock. I open my mouth, trying to speak. "Cat got your tongue?"

"I-"

"I don't expect you to reply so soon. I'm willing to give you some time." He says, eyes filled with consideration. His strong hands make their way to my chin, lifting it up. "Goodbye, my little kitten."

My eyes fill with tears, scared of the man that stands in front of me. He sighs, wrapping his arms around me in a huge embrace.

"Forget about it. It was a joke." His arms leave my body as he walks away.

Jumin's POV

Her eyes fill with fear, causing tears to roll down her blushing cheeks. She looks so helpless.

I could take her right here, right now.

But despite my dirty thoughts, I am a good man.

I have no desire in forcing someone into intercourse...

Maybe?

I wrap my arms around her, wanting her to relax.

"Forget about it. It was a joke."

~

I went to the same elementary school she went to, but it seems that she's forgotten.

I didn't expect for her to remember, it's not like we had any special moments together.

We talked, rarely.

For her, I was nothing but a fellow peer.

For me, she was a source of happiness. She had so many emotions, emotions that she shared with everyone. She introduced me to so many feelings.

To my disappointment, she left the school because her family was low on money.

~

(Name)'s POV

After meeting with Mr. Han, I decided to visit the forest.