Dirty Harry Styles imagine bad boy

(Y/N) POV:

It's been about a month since then. Probable because I've been sick for the longest time. It wasn't normal in the slightest I would wake up early feeling gross and I would vomit and go back to bed. Now I was concerned, my period was supposed to be last week and I never got it and instead of vomiting early I've vomited during all types of the day. Even though we are married I just don't want Harry worrying about me when he has more important things on his mind, so I kept it to myself. That is till tonight. I woke myself up at about three in the morning to go to the bathroom. When I was finished I sat by the toilet. "You ok babe" I heard a familiar voice say. Turning my head to the door way I see a concerned Harry.

Harry POV:

Was she ok? I've never seen her like this. "Oh, sorry Harry I didn't mean to wake you." She said sounding completely fine. "That's fine but are you alright?" I asked again. She gave me an enthusiastic nod. "We should go back to sleep" she blurted out breaking the silence. I couldn't sleep right knowing (Y/N) was hiding something important from me. So instead of sleeping I stayed up and kept my arm around her. Every night I did that she wouldn't get sick. Basically I haven't slept in four days.

(Y/N) POV:

Lately I've been waking up in Harry's arms. I'm not complaining, but after I wake up seconds later he would go jump out of bed to make breakfast or something. Everyday he would look worse and worse, his skin color was fading and his eyes were as lazy and lifeless as the rest of him. This is going too far, he's going insane trying to take care of me. "Harry?" I called coming down the stairs seeing him with his head down on the table sleeping. "What? Did you get sick again? Do you need medicine?" He said jumping up and grabbing my hand. "No Harry I'm fine but are you?" I asked. "That's not important your the sick one."

Harry POV:

"I'm not sick." I stayed quiet. I knew she was sick but she wouldn't tell me. "PLEASE GO TO THE DOCTOR OR SOMEONE TO MAKE THIS STOP!!!" I yelled grabbing her shoulders shaking her. "MAYBE YOUR THE ONE SICK. YOU'VE BEEN ACTING CRAZY!!!!" "YEAH, I HAVE TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!!! DID YOU FORGET THAT WE'RE MARRIED AND I SHOULD TAKE CARE OF YOU NO MATTER WHAT!!!" during this outburst someone knocked on the door. (Y/N) wiggled herself out of my grip to answer it. "What" she asked coldly opening the door. (Y/BF/N) stood awkwardly in the doorway. "I wanted to see if you were ok, but then I heard yelling." She said with wide eyes. (Y/N) looked at me then ran upstairs. "Harry what's going on?" (Y/BF/N) asked. Before I could answer (Y/N) came running down with her suitcase and tried to leave. "You're not leaving me." I stated grabbing her arm. "We need time away from each other, so yes I am." She said getting out of my grip and leaving. "But I need you." I whispered after she closed the door. I've never felt so angry and sad at the same time. I even smacked a glass cup to the floor sat down and cried all night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've decided to add more parts to the series just because. And I hope 2014 turns out good ummmm thanks for reading we are over 1k cool, cool. Byyyyyyeeeee💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙