Dirty Harry Styles imagine bad boy

All in (Y/N) POV:

Even though me and Harry lived four houses away we called each other sometimes. Tonight was one of those nights. But he sounded extremely nervous for some reason. "Harry are you sure your ok" "yeah I'm fine" he said unconvincingly. "We do need to talk about the album you mad (Y/N)" "please let's not i don't really like the way I made it sound" "are you serious? I love the way you made it sound and you made it yourself that's amazing!" "No it wasn't my parents were right" "right about what?" "In middle school I told my parents I wanted to be a video and audio editor and they said I had the skills to be a doctor." "Don't listen to them be who you want to be." "Well, on a different note, how many of the songs are about me?" "Almost all actually" "I'm so flattered" "Can we go for a walk we need to talk." That didn't sound good. 'We need to talk' usually ends in a break up. Thinking about it made me want to cry. When I got outside I was greeted with a smile which made me feel better. We walked for about 30 minutes talking about random topics when I realized we walked to the school parking lot. "Harry?" "This is where I asked you out on our first date" he answered blankly fiddling with something in his pocket. "Yeah why?" "You gave me a chance even though I was a total douche bag I love you for that but I don't want to let you go because I don't love you enough" he said choking back tears at the end. "Baby I know you'll always love me enough." I said back comforting him. "I just don't want to mess this up." He exclaimed with a tear streaming down his face. This made me want to cry as well. He wiped the tear away and got on one knee. "(Y/F/N) will you marry me" he asked opening a small box and looking up at me. I stood motionless in shock. He stood back up and closed the box. "I'm sorry this was too soon, we're too young. I just tho-" I cut him off with a kiss. He pulled back and gave me a nervous look. I put his cheeks between both of my hands. "yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's always sad to realize that your first imagine only has a few more parts before the end but I am working on a Liam one since he decided to turn into a sexy god and muscular manly man. Byyyyyyeeeeeee😘💙💙💙💙💙💙