Dirty Harry Styles imagine bad boy

Harry POV:

It didn't take her long to notice what I was doing. "HARRY!!!" "what" I responded acting as if I didn't know what I did. "You know exactly what you did" she said aggravated. "No I don't think I do" I said trying to mask my laughter. "Fine" she said. This was rich I wonder how long she will be in there? My thoughts were interrupted by the bathroom door opening. When I saw her I had to stare, she had an amazing body. Looks like jr noticed too, at the site of her my member sprang up making my boxers tight. "What are you looking at styles?" she said as if she wasn't naked and wet in front of me. "A girl who has to do a really big favor for me."

(Y/N) POV:

"A favor like what?" I said knowing exactly what he meant. He desperately pointed at his erection, as I smirked in response. "Please" he begged "I would but since I don't where my clothes are..." I trailed off as Harry ran to a closet and pulled out my bags. "I'll get dressed and go find breakfast and you can help yourself" I said in a cheery tone grabbing my bags. "No fare" he said behind me walking back to the bathroom. McDonald wasn't too far from the hotel, so I was back pretty early. Instead of walking in on Harry sleeping or in the shower. He took my instruction literally and I walked in on him laying down pumping his member in his hand. "Uh (Y/N)" he moaned. My giggle caught his attention "well I wouldn't have to do this if you gave me what I begged for" he said stopping his movement. "Ok I'm leaving let me let you finish up while I eat"

Harry POV:

She caught me, maybe if she knew how good it felt she would understand. "Don't blame me because you don't know how to do it." I said sitting up. "Excuse me?" she said in a sassy confused tone. "Come here" I said opening my legs. For a moment she stood still then she hesitantly walked over to me. "Take off your clothes" I said. But instead she kept her panties and bra on. "These too" I whispered in her ear snaking my hands around her upper body to unclasp her bra. I kissed her right and left nipple before getting on my knees to take off her panties. To no surprise she was dripping wet. I ran my finger down her slit "Mmmm" she moaned in response. She was confused when I sat back on the bed with my legs open. "C'mon sit" I said patting in between my legs

(Y/N) POV:

Was he serious? All I wanted to do was push him down and make love to him, we're both already naked. I hesitantly sat between his legs with my legs open to fill the space. Putting his large hands on top of my small ones he brought our fingers to my clit and began to rub in figure 8's. Before I knew it I was too overtaken by pleasure to notice he removed his hand. I was close to my orgasm, but to my disappointment Harry took my hand away. "Enjoying yourself?" he asked smugly. I bit my lip and nodded my head in response. "Ok we're going to try fingering, this will feel even better." he said with e devilish grin.

Harry POV:

We're not like any other couple in love I loved that. No other couple would do anything like this. Before getting too rapped up in my thoughts I took my middle and ring finger and put it inside her earning a whimper from her. "Ok now you try it." With the upmost excitement she stuck her fingers in. Seeing how eager she was made me want to pump myself, and that's what I did. I didn't expect her to push us on the bed and pull me over her and hungrily kiss me. Without thinking I rammed into her, judging by her reaction she loved the pace. "H-Harry I'm about to c-cum. F-faster" she moaned trying to speak clearly. I was now moving as fast as possible, I wanted to slow down but this felt amazing. "Me too baby,ah your so tight" I said as sweat dripped down our bodies. After that I came inside her, seconds after she came too. I removed myself and laid next to her. "Was I too rough?" I asked still catching my breath. "I'm a woman not glass Harry" she stated. "Besides I like it rough sometimes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't really warn you with that one but it does say dirty Harry Styles imagine. I'm still trying to get a hold of the dirty parts and explaining stuff I don't think I'm getting any better but I'm trying if that counts. Ok then byyyyyeeeeeeeee💕