Dirty Harry Styles imagine bad boy

(Y/N) POV:

I don't care if I lost my dad's trust, I was afraid of what he'll do to Harry. "Oh look your boy toy is up." He said aggravated. "DAD STOP!!!" "STOP WHAT BEING RIGHTFULLY MAD THAT MY DAUGHTER IS GOING AROUND BEING A SLUT!!!" He now yelled. "She's not a slut" Harry said barely audible. "I forgot that YOU are still in my house that reminds me... GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!" He said now pissed that Harry even opened his mouth. That's when the tears streamed down my face, I just wanted to hug Harry and tell him to stay. Before Harry left he opened his mouth like me wanted to say something but just kept walking. Seconds after he left my father left, I wanted to scream I hate you at the top of my lungs, because it was true I did hated my dad.

Harry POV:

This was my fault, at least it felt like it was my fault. I can't even explain why, it just is. I wanted to turn around and say 'I love you and I'm sorry' but I remembered her dad was there and he probably would've killed me. I didn't want to go home, but where would I go? "Harry Mr.(Y/L/N) called." My mum said surprisingly calm. "I agree with him, I don't want you two seeing each other anymore" "WHAT!!! MUM PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING I-I LOVE HER!" i said as tears came down my face. "Honey your a just teenager you don't even know what love is, besides your probable just in love with the sex you two had." She said not even turning around to look at me. "No I love her because she's not like you." I said with warm tears of anger and sadness falling from my eyes. "Excuse me?" she spoke slightly a fended. "She gave me a chance, she didn't judge like you do everyday I walk through that fucking door!!" "Harold Edward Styles I am your mother" she said shocked at what I said. "THEN ACT LIKE YOU ARE!!!" I was now extremely pissed that she brought that up, even after she treats me with everything but love. With that I left to go punch holes in my wall. I was on the third one when my phone vibrated signaling that I got a text... from (Y/N).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that this one was so short but I don't have as much time as I did the last couple of days so the longer ones will take more time to write and even with the shorter ones will take some time. I can't post everyday but I'll try to get them to you'd as soon as possible.