Dirty Harry Styles imagine bad boy

(Y/N) POV:

As I came down the street to Harry's house all I heard was yelling. I wasn't sure what it was about but when I got closer I could make out what they were saying. "I DON'T BELONG THERE I'M FINE!!!" "HAROLD YOUR HURTING YOURSELF AND BREAKING DOWN THE HOUSE!!!!" I heard a voice that I guessed was Harry's mum. What was Harry doing? "YOU STILL CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF YOU NEED HELP!!!!" "NO I DON'T!!!!!!!!!" Harry yelled. I never heard Harry so mad before. "(Y/N)?" I heard Harry say behind as I tried to walk away.

Harry POV:

She wasn't turning around, did she hear me yelling? "Please let me explain" I pleaded grabbing her arm. "It's fine you don't have to" she spoke making me believe it was a lie because I could hear the fear in her voice. "No it's not, please I'm not a bad person or crazy ju-" "the last thing you are is a bad person" she interrupted putting her hands on my cheeks. "Let me please explain" I pleaded once more she nodded in response. When we walked, we walked in silence until we got to the near by park. "Um so lately I been having trouble controlling my emotions" I spoke nervously. "That's not a reason for your mum to yell that happens to everyone" she said in a questioning tone. "Well I've been punching holes in walls to control it." I answered. She was shocked but I knew she wouldn't judge me. "Have you tried anger management groups?" "yes I have, but I left, I hated it there" I said answering her previous question. "I think you should go back"

(Y/N) POV:

I hated seeing harry frustrated, i really think this will help him. "You don't understand I'm better than what I was before." He said slightly raising his voice at me. I never dealt with him angry at me, I was kinda frightened but instead of showing it I gave him a blank expression. "I don't like seeing you like this" I said suddenly taking a huge interest in my shoes. "You don't have to deal with a bunch of feelings your can't control!" "Harry stop your-" "WHAT?! YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE THINKING YOUR DATING THE CRAZY GUY ?!?!?!" I didn't respond. "HUH!! ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!" I whimpered with a cringe in response, tears filling my eyes daring to come out. "Oh god" Harry said under his breath unclenching his fist. "I'm so sorry" he said looking down at his hands and breathing heavy. Before I could answer he ran away, why did it feel like he was running from his problems?

Harry POV:

How could I do that to her? My mum was right, I do need to go back. I had to tell (Y/N), I didn't want to leave without a goodbye. I texted her 'if you don't hate me already, I'm leaving for anger management tomorrow at three'
I waited all night for a response but didn't get one. I wanted to punch something. I did hope she would come, I need something from her before I left. Like I said all I could do was hope.

{THE NEXT DAY}

(Y/N) POV:

The afternoon that Harry was leaving was hard for me. Mainly because he never told me how long it will be before be came back. Regardless I came. In the car I put my head on his lap. He kissed my head and intertwined our fingers trying to make me feel better. I felt tears in my eyes when the car pulled up to a big building with lots of other people saying goodbyes. Outsides of the car the tears streamed down my face. "Please don't cry" harry said pulling me into a hug. "I love you" he whispered before giving me a passionate kiss. "I love you too" I said before giving him one last hug. "You ok honey" Harry's mum asked when I was back in the car. I didn't answer I just sniffled and wiped my tears away. What was I going to do with him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next part is a Christmas special and I think right after Christmas I'm going to start a punk Niall imagine for the Niall girls. Don't forget to request because without request I only have so many ideas. We got to 645 the last time I check you guys are truly amazing I love you and byyyyyeeeeeee
💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚❤