Dirty Harry Styles imagine bad boy

Harry POV:

I forgot to kiss her, I don't care what anybody says I won't feel right until I do it. I can't just knock on the door her dad will choke me to death. No father would want to see his daughter dating a boy that broke hearts, couldn't stay out of trouble and had tattoos. The other thing was I wasn't sure we were actually dating. It was one date but this one was important to me... it was my first real one. I really need to find a somewhat safe way in. I took a huge gamble with the tree, not only was it not the safest tree to climb but I wasn't sure which widow led to her room. Lucky guess, she answered my knock and let me in. We didn't waste any time getting to kissing. She hasn't really kissed someone, she was nervous. "Baby relax" I tried to calm her down. I didn't even know if we were getting that far tonight.

(Y/N) POV:

I wanted a kiss, I got something more. Was I ready tonight? Probably not. But Harry was doing a really good job helping me feel ready. He began kissing down my neck and soon found my sweet and I moaned. I guess I moaned too loudly or at least loud enough for my dad to hear. "(Y/N) WHAT'S GOING ON. DO I NEED TO CALL THE POLICE!!!!!" He yelled from downstairs. "Crap" I muttered as Harry was still at my neck. "Harry you really need to leave" I whisper yelled when I heard slow heavy footsteps up the stairs. He gave me a quick peck before he left the way he came in.
"(Y/N) are you ok I herd a moan?" "yeah I'm fine I was just frustrated with homework" I lied. "Ok then just go to sleep it's late" he spoke uncertain of what I had said earlier. Although the tone of his voice made it seem like he didn't believe me he still left. As soon as I sat on my bed Harry came back in my room and picked up right where he left off. "Harry why were you still out there." "I forgot to tell you something. I love you."

Harry POV:

I said it. I said the three words I had only said to my mum. I meant the words I said I loved her with everything I could offer now I'm just waiting for her to say it too. "I love you too" she finally spoke. As we hugged I took a look at her neck. Looks like I left a mark. "I'm sorry about your neck I couldn't control myself." "Easy cover up I don't mind" she responded.

{AT SCHOOL ON MONDAY}

Still Harry POV:

(Y/N) was right she covered it up really well, but I kinda wanted everybody to see it and know she's mine. Especially when I go and take her to meet my friends, they need to know why I haven't gotten in that much trouble lately. I'm really nervous the boys are prone to say stuff that could really embarrass me. The bell rang did this period have to be so fast first step I have to ask (Y/N). "Um since we're dating I was hoping we could sit at together at my table for lunch." I asked nervously. "Of course" she said cheerfully. How she said it made me feel better about what was going to happen. When we got to the table all the boys gave I us weird looks. "Boys I would like you to meet (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis." I introduced her to the boys still giving us weird looks. "Is she your..." "Yes she is my girlfriend" I interrupted Niall. "Well I didn't know it was 'bring your girlfriend to lunch day'" louis said. "Well c'mon Lou and Liam let's get our girlfriends" Zayn spoke eagerly.

(Y/N) POV:

I think Harry's friends like me and I'm meeting their girlfriends so why was I nervous? If I recall correctly Liam was seeing Sophia, Zayn was with Perrie and Louis was head over heels for Eleanor. It was kinda upsetting that Niall didn't have a girlfriend he was a nice guy. After a whole period of talking they were all nice guys, they just didn't know how to stay out of trouble. Well into a conversation with Perrie, Harry pulled me into the middle of the cafeteria and just randomly kissed me. Then later screamed "She's my girlfriend, MINE!!!!!!!"