Let the Bodies hit The Floor

Bay

  I wasn't always like this. It wasn't meant to go this far. All I wanted was to scare Alex, but she threatened to tell Kendall and I would lose Kendall forever.

"Bay. Where is kendall?!" I snapped my head to the door way.

"Why? What's wrong?" My concerned fixture was perfect and I could tell she really believed me.

"Kendall's shrink was found dead in his office." She whispered. I gasped in shock.

"You can't tell Kendall it will kill her!"

"Bay she needs to know."

"then I will tell her." I waltzed to her room with a haste but was stopped by a familiar voice.

"Kendall, there's something off about your sister, she gives me this bad feeling. Becareful around her, ok?" I knew this voice well, it was that Elijah kid. Before he could say any more I flung open the door.

"Kendall! I have terrible news." Their eyes flashed to me.

"Your shrink....he....is dead." She gasped heavily.

"How convenient.." He snickered.

"This is no time for jokes Elijah, if you have something to say, say it." He stood before me in a strong posture.

"I know your secret." he whispered in my ear brushing my cheek with his soft breath. A chill rolled down my spine. How could this be? I was so perfect in my plot. I slipped up. I hadn't noticed him consulting Kendall but there he was mocking me. I needed a new plan. Killing him could be risky, seeing how he is very popular in school, he will be missed. I have to go by a different route, stop taking out the thorns instead I need to take out the entire rose bush at once.

I need to kill Kendall.