That Night

Kendall

I held the tiny kitten in my arms as the sky grew darker. Ive always been afraid of the dark. The smell of liqour filled the air. I felt like some thing was calling me but the words 'Dont Look Back' rang lightly in my head. 

"Hey! you there!" A drunk man slurred. I picked up my speed sadly i hadnt noticed them catch up. A large hand wrapped around my arm making me face him.

"Hey you look pretty....yea...you look real nice...nnnn your skirt and this...." He yanked on my muscle shirt causing it to come out of my skirt. He studied my body like an animal looking at food. I shuddered.

"You are all alone...." One man slid his hand up my leg flashing my bare theighs. I couldnt take this any more i screamed the loudest i could and tried to pull away. A large hand smacked me across the cheek with so much force i fell back on the ground next to Shiloh, the black little cat that now had my blood all over it.

One of the men began to unbuckle his belt and walk closer to me. Thats when i noticed these people werent 'old' grown men they were boys around my age. I screamed louder hoping to be heard. One of the men pulled my jacket off and ripped the muscle shirt so that my black lace bra and bare stomach was showing. Three men stood around me one had chuncks of my hair in his hands holding back another one was holding my arms and the one before me hand his pants on the ground. I felt a hand slide over my mouth keeping it shut. Hot tears poured out of my eyes. I bit the hand and with all my breath i screamed, "ELIJAH!" Another hand went across my cheek. I was starting to feel dizzy. My images began to blur. A hand slid up my theigh. I was losing my streangth.

'Maybe ill pass out before hand.' I hoped.

I felt a sharp pain on my side and saw a syringe with red liquid being pushed into my pelvis. Once the liquid was gone they slowly pulled it out and tossed the syringe across the road.

"Can you see me?....Kendall...look at me..." The man with no pants ordered holding my swolen chin in his hand. I nodded weakly. He chuckled darkly.

"Good i want you awake for this."

Hot tears once again spilled out of my eyes. Elijah dont let me die. Out of all the people why am i crying for Elijah?