Reflection

Some say even in the mothers womb is where the first emotion is born.

Love.

Hate.

To a child its all the same. However they say that in the mothers womb a twins hatred ignites slowly. Starting an untamed fire, that burns every thing in its path.

She was my best friend from birth. My twin sister. Where did it go wrong so fast? When did that fire start that i didnt notice.

Now my breathing is becoming short. My lungs are starting to ache. Blood is gushing out of my chest in handfuls and she stands before me with a small play ful smile dancing on her lips.

"We were born together and we will die together." She hissed as she dropped the gun to the ground and extended her perfectly polished finger toward Elijah and let out horrid shrieks after placing the gun in his hand. I couldnt speak, just moan in pain.

The police raced down the stairs as if their life depened on it.

"H-He sh-shot her!" She shrieked in a sob. "He g-grabbed the gun a-and shot her th-then he sh-shot him self!" The police officer cradeled her in his arms trying to soothe her while the paramedics tried to salvage what was left of my life.

"Breathe!" i cant.

"We're losing her!" They hollerd across the room.

"My baby! Dont die!" My mother sobbed over and over. Im sorry momma......Im sorry....

My streangth left me and My eyes shut...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright© All rights reserved. 2013,2014 Leslie Roman

Written in the United States Of America. No part of this Story/Book may be changed, used or rewritten in any way what so ever, with out written permission.