I Like you.

Elijah

"Eli! im running late for work do mind walking to school?" My dad asked searching for his keys.

"Yea sure pops. Actually i was going to walk any ways, I wanted to hunt before school, to get the drive going." My dad smiled then rushed out the door.

My parents come from a long line of what is known to this century as vampires. However im adopted. My biological parents died when i was just 10 years old. I got kicked out of the orphanage when i was 12 because there wasnt any room,and it becomes harder to get adopted when you become a teen. Being on the streets i got sick and was dying down the ally of a restuarant. Lucky for me, Mrs.Paris wanted to have a meal that night, and she found me, brought me to Mr.paris who changed me.

As far as im concerned life is pretty good. I just cant wait till i meet my perfect match. Every Vampire has one unless they are guardians.

After my hunt i made my way to school nonchalantly. Until i felt an uncomfortable feeling. Thats when it hit me. No, she literally hit me.

"Oh shit! are you ok?" I looked down at the girl who unfortunatly fell to the ground. She brushed her chocolate hazelnut curls away from her face to reveal the most piercing bright hazel eyes ive ever seen.

"Yea im just a little....dizzy" She giggled, and her laugh sounded like tiny bells or wind chimes in a spring breeze.

"Well....Looks like i have to walk you." I offered lifting her rather light body off the ground.

After 10 minutes of arguing i ended up taking her to school.

We stood out side on the main enterance of the school when a nice fall breeze blew through her hair sending a gush of her intoxicating scent into my face. It was the most delicious scent in the world. I felt like a child locked in a candy store.

"Kendall!" A girl hollered.

"Oh Elijah this is my-" I left i couldnt live with my self if i killed her and im pretty sure if i bit her and changed her she wouldnt be happy.

I found my self with my sister and her boy friend. I was literally drawing blood from my lower lip.

"hey Eli whats up?" I turned and hissed flashing my fangs.

"No way....you found your match!"

I rolled my eyes. My sister has short vibrant red hair that cups her face elegantly, Her brown brown eyes gave her warmth. She was the exact replica of my adoptive mother.

"Hey but in all honesty you to pull it together. Go hike up your skirt and talk to her, if you dont say 'i love you' within 24 hours you will lose her for ever and become a guardian."

She was right. If a vampire doesnt confess his love that same day he loses her love for ever.

I decided to take a walk in the nearby forest. I froze in place as branch snapped behind me. My meal. I bared my fangs and listened closely to where the sound was coming from. A moist heart beat sounded closer and closer. A familiar scent hit me like a ton of bricks. Kendall.

"here kitty, kitty, kitty. come here." She cooed crouching on the ground with her hand streatched out to the creature in the bushes. Out came a small black fluffy kitten.

"good girl." She praised petting the raven colored cat. With a gentle touch, Kendall carressed the animal careful not to harm it, and lifted it off the ground. I hadnt noticed i was standing right in front of her until she half screamed out of fear.

"Oh my Gosh. Im losing it. Ive lost it. This is all in your head kendall. He is not real." I chuckled reaching out for the kitten which she gave me with ease.

"Im very much real. Sorry about that." Her face burned a bright coral pink that made her lips stand out.

"Elijah?" I nodded and shook my head at the kitten that was gnawing at my shirt.

"I thought..... you disapeared when my sister came...and i just-"

"Im sorry Kendall i had family buisness...erm...speaking of which, we sort of skipped school...do you want to go by your new pet some thing to eat?" She giggled lightly putting me into a trance.

"Are we talking about the cat or you?" I chuckled.

"Both if you dont mind." I dont really eat human food but i can tolerate it. She grabbed my hand and lead me out of the forest.

We spent the rest of our day in a coffee shop careful to hide our smuggled kitten due to the fact that they dont allow animals here.

"We should do this again" i smiled in response.

"Any time....you know apart from you being a clutz and well a bad person in total, you're not that bad." i joked. She went into a fit of giggles.

"I hate you!" She joke in response.

"Well i love you!" I retorted making it sound like a joke. She just kept on laughing.

She finally stood up from her seat and grabbed her things.

"Good bye Elijah. oh weird thing is ...when you found me i could have sworn your eyes were crimson red....You looked.....beautiful. Well take care!" She dance out of the cafe in graceful strides. I sat there in complete amazement. Just one day and im already head over heels.

Kendall....i think i love you.

A/N

NO EDIT! SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES!

I KNOW ITS A BIT BORING BUT THERE IS SOME COOL STUFF AHEAD

THANKS TO ALL MY READERS! I LOVE YOU! I MADE RECOMENDED 3 TIMES SINCE 'BLIND'!!!! WITH 14K AND RISK WITH 1K!!!! SO I WANT FEED BACK WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT?