Can't Stop Loving You

Maya's POV

"How did you know what happened?" I looked at the floor, trying desperately not to cry.
"Andrew's curtains were opened so when I came to take you home, I saw from the front of the building." He said softly.
"I still care about you!" I felt warm salty tears start to flood down my cheeks and drip onto my shirt.
"And I care about you. And I also know you didn't do it on purpose. You know, it's easy to get caught up in a moment, but you have to realize for a second what's happening and what you're doing." He lifted my chin up so I'd look him in the eyes. I noticed that his eyes were dripping too. I could tell he was sincere and that he wouldn't hold it against me.
"I love you." I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I love you too, papaya." I couldn't help but giggle at his nickname for me.
"Maya?" He asked.
"Yeah, Boing?"
"I don't want you to see him again. I can't lose you because I just can't stop loving you. No matter what happens, I'll never stop loving you." He gave me a soft kiss. "Not only that, but he has no respect for you whatsoever. He completely violated you. Just be careful, sweetie."
I broke the hug and looked at him. "I'm not gonna stop loving you and I never want to see Andrew's face ever again."
"Alright, Papaya. Did you have dinner at his place?" He asked.
"No. I'm starving."
"I bet! It's freakin' 1am!" He gasped.
He led me to the kitchen and we stuffed our faces with cereal and watched PLL for hours until I passed out on his shoulder.

Josh's POV

I can't believe it. Andrew invites my girlfriend to his house, makes her take care of a baby, kisses her, and doesn't even have the courtesy to give her some food? What the heck?! I'm just glad she's safe now. She's asleep on my shoulder. Speaking of sleep, I'm getting pretty tired.
I picked Maya up and brought her to my room. I laid her on my bed and passed out next to her.