We're Married!

(Sam's POV)
I wake up finding myself in my bed. The sunlight coming in through the window in a usual, sunny California day.

Is there any way what happened yesterday was a dream? I've always heard the saying "If it's too good to be true, that's because it is." But I was never sure to believe it or not.

I look at my left hand and realize I had a gold ring on my ring finger.

A wedding ring.

I turn around and find Casey sound asleep.

No. It wasn't a dream. It was 100% real.

Yesterday, April 16th, my boyfriend of 5 years, Casey Breves and I got married. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I didn't feel like sleeping, but I also didn't want to wake up Casey. So I lay in bed on my phone and scrolled through Instagram. My fans were the best! They all congratulated me on the marriage! You know I couldn't wait to see what the coming years had in store for us... Maybe we will be couple goals.... Or we'll adopt a kid... Who knows? In some time Casey woke up, I lean over and say:

"Good morning handsome!"

He chuckles and gives me a little smile

"Good morning" he replies.

"What are you doing?"

"I didn't want to wake you, so I was just going through Instagram. My fans are really happy for us." I said

"Aww! That's sweet!" Replied Casey with a smile

We lay in bed and just talked, laughed, joked around and cuddled for at least 2 hours. Then when it was around 12 pm we got out of bed and did our usual morning routine. We got dressed, and ate pancakes for breakfast. We're pretty much pancake fanatics. If I didn’t love dim sum, I'd pretty much eat pancakes every day.

I've never felt this happy in my entire life. After so many years of not telling the Samily about me and Casey, it's finally out in the open. I know I'll receive hate about my marriage with him, but I don't care about that. I love Casey, and if I cared too much about what other people think of me, I wouldn't be with him to start with. But I am in love with him, and my fans are more than happy for us. I know that they'd stand by me, because the Samily wouldn't leave me or each other when we need each other. We support each other through good and bad times. That's why the Samily is the best family in the while wide world! If it wasn't for YouTube I'd never be able to have the Samily.... The Samily is and will always be the greatest family and will always be loved by me.

______________________________________

Hey guys!! This is Anna and Melissa! We have worked hard on this first chapter to make it a nice introduction to our new bookWe don't how often we will update the book, but we will try to as much as we can. If you have any recommendations for the book make sure to comment! We hope you like the first chapter of "Promises"

Follow our personals:

MelissaKendall3

ThePentaholicIsHere