#41: Your First Meeting | Gang!AU

Mulai dari awal

Michael:

"Wait Maya, what did he say to you again?" The confusion was written on your face as you looked between your friends having the same expressions, your bum nicely planted on top of the table attached to the bench. "He said that I was... Too bad of a fuck that even if he was always the one to brag about the ladies he has been with, being with me was such a catastrophic deal he'd rather blow all of his group of friends at once. And when I tried talking to him again he didn't even know my name." She wasn't crying, but you could tell she was on the verge of it. She had been so madly in love with Michael for weeks, even months and after finally getting the chance to be with him, it backfired. You had told her at least ten times that doing anything that involved him would be madness. He was selfish, manipulative, and mainly just a basic cunt that everyone seemed to fear at school but also looked up to. "He shouldn't be able to speak to you like that." You commented frustrated, eyes glancing towards the group of guys where he managed to shine out. "Y/N, don't go there." Another friend remarked, wanting to grab your arm before you would walk towards them. "I heard he beat someone up last week." "Well, I doubt he touches girls and if he do I'll gladly allow him to try." Shrugging off her arm you gave them all one small glance before approaching the group of guys. You had never dared to speak to them, not in fear, simply just because of the lack of intelligent level. "So," You spoke, mobbing in between two tall lads to stand in front of Michael. "You're the ass who doesn't know how to speak properly to girls." "Who are you?" He answered the question with a question and flicked his hair back. "That's not important. What is important is your lack of treating others with respect, stamping down on their already broken insecurities when maybe you're literally just expressing your own by taking others down." His eyebrows lifted in surprise by your words but he still kept the smirk on his lips. "Is your life as miserable as you treat others? Parents who secretly fight since you were five, using violence to express your anger and wasn't able to grow hair on your balls before Freshman year?" The smirk seemed to fade away the further you came into your predictions, tongue resting between your lips while looking up at him with serious eyes. "If I were you. I would take a step back. Maybe five considering your situation." Giving him a glance up and down his body to see bruises on his knuckles you lifted your head high and gave him a glimpse in the eyes. He still didn't say anything but glanced at you, an expression that was hard to tell but still different from the others. You didn't even look back over at your friends, presuming that they would already be standing with their jaws hanging and hearing every word that was being said. "Got it, badboy?" If this had been any other situation you would have laughed by the way his friends were standing behind him with mocking faces, one of them having a black eye but it didn't trigger your attitude the slightest. You only ended up stealing his smirk, giving him a glance up and down before you pushed past him to get to class.

Ashton:

Papers and books were scattered in a huge pile embraced in your arms, ready to slip between your weak limps and from any second now you were preparing for the loud crash to happen. Nothing was thought through, especially because you didn't have the map over the whole school and to say at least, this wasn't the best start of your first day. After visiting the school office to get assigned into classes and already receiving books, everything seemed like quite a mess. The school had too many hallways, everything looked the same and with so many lockers you were not sure where yours was. The battle almost seemed completely defeated but that was when a huge sigh left past your lips by the sight of the significant number on a locker right next to the soda machine. It had been a long morning, you were already late for your first class but at least you got the chance to get rid of all this mess before presenting yourself to a whole new group of people. Getting the locker open wasn't a major problem despite the fact that it was pretty old like the rest of them, but it was pretty much forgotten by the huge sigh of relief when you placed all the stuff into the locker at once. It looked like a mess but it was thrown to the back of your mind when you shut the locker tightly and turned around. "Oh my god." Were the words that slipped past your mouth as you literally forced your back against the locker, seeing a blond haired by stand in front of you with a pretty black eye. "Is that your locker?" He questioned with furrowed eyebrows. "Yes?" Your tone didn't seem as convincing as you wanted it to while you pressed yourself further away. "Fuck, that's awesome." He exclaimed while clapping his hands together, eyes glancing up and down your body. "What do you mean by that?" "I mean that it's been unused for a while, we've been waiting in anticipation for a new to take over and now you're here!" You hadn't taken notice of the males standing in the background by the window, one of them standing outside with a cigarette in his hands. "What does that even mean?" Your eyes looked up at him utterly confused, none of this made sense in your mind. "That from now on, you're Ashton Irwin's girl." The way he was speaking was like there wasn't another option and you couldn't argument to the situation. "Who the hell is Ashton Irwin?" "I am." A guy came from behind with curls pulled back by a pair of sunglasses, a leather jacket suiting his muscular form and hazel eyes looking down at you with a smirk. "That was my locker during my Freshman year, you can even see my name engraved inside of it if you look closely," He paused to lick his lips, chuckling over the explanation, "And if you look very closely by the number, 6463, you'll be able to figure out a code from it." Your eyebrows were furrowed to the point of almost touching each other, looking up at the foreign boy with your tongue resting between your teeth. None of this made sense and getting to class in a hurry was pushed to the back of your mind completely. "The code is m-i-n-e." He said it as if it was supposed to ring a bell in your mind but before you could answer your breath hitched in your throat as his face inched closer to yours. "This means from now on. You're mine."