#87: He Does Your Makeup

Luke:

"Pick a color." His eyes widened when you placed the basket in his lap and his jaw fell. "What is all of this?" He asked amazed, his hand coming down to dig through. You weren't exactly sure but you were no doubt a collector. You loved seeing the basket get more filled after shopping sprees. "Is this all your makeup?" "No that's only my eyeshadows. Some are palettes and some are singles." The surprised look on his face made you stop in track from finding brushes for him to use and he opened his mouth. "What in the world? These are only eyeshadows! There must be at least 50." He commented and took one that was red. "I didn't even know that many colors existed." "You would be surprised." You smiled and waited for him to find one that he wanted to use, going for a blue turquoise. "I'm gonna call this one mermaid ocean." He grinned and dipped the brush too many times into the eyeshadow and held your head still to apply. "And it's gonna look amazing... I hope." He hesitantly said at last after applying, laughing quietly by his failure. You had eyeshadow everywhere, even on your cheeks.

Calum:

"Do you think I look pretty without makeup?" He looked away from the large amount of choices on your makeup table. You smiled nervously almost as if you were afraid of his answer, you probably knew it but you just wanted to be sure. "I think you look beautiful no matter what." He replied and stopped from stippling the purple beauty blender onto your skin. "Even if I cover flaws with foundation?" You watched him nod his head in agreement and used the concealer under your eyes. You were surprised how familiar he was with the products; it must have been because of his sister. "I think any person who can stay true to how they want to present themselves to others is beauty. Makeup without and on you're still you and that's what I'm going for." If it was possible your blushing cheeks would have come through the foundation and you felt butterflies erupt on your stomach. "Besides I think this is really fun. It's like painting or something." He looked down at the sponge and teasingly stippled it onto your nose, seeing your smile become wider in reaction and you giggled carefully.

Michael:

"This is-," "An eyeliner. I know." He smiled and gently took it out of your hand to take a look. "I've used one before." Nodding your head in agreement you watched him continue to act professionally and removed the lid. His face fell and you had to hold in a laugh by his sudden frown. "Okay maybe not this kind. It's liquid, right?" You nodded your head again, watching the challenged expression on his face. "My old one might have been a pencil one but yeah let's go for it anyways." He placed his hand on your cheek softly to make your head steady and felt how his hand was shaking. "How do you manage to do this omg I can't even draw a straight line." He whined after first attempt, managing to both hit you above the crease and a little bit in the eyebrow. "I think it's called practice." You smiled, and opened one of your eyes to look at him. His tongue was resting between his lips and he looked down at the eyeliner defeated. "You know what I'm not gonna give up," He grabbed a few cotton buds. "Not until I've made the perfect cat eye."

Ashton:

"Oh my, this looks like something that's ready to maltreat your eye." You tried not to laugh by his reaction of the eyelash curler. "I've seen this so many times on the internet and on those videos where the boyfriend has to do makeup. I'd say I'm very prepared for this." He leaned forward to place it right in front of your eye but once he finally tried it was just as hard as it seemed. "You know if you keep shaking like this you're gonna poke my eye." You held around his wrist in hope of the shaking stopping but it wasn't helping much and he looked a little helpless. "It's because I am afraid of poking you in the eye." Leaning up to take the curler out of his hand you threw it towards the bag with your makeup and grabbed a simple matte lipstick. "How about we do this instead? Think that's a little bit easier to manage." He looked down at the lipstick a bit relieved from the other thing and was about to open it when he suddenly threw it back to where it belonged. "I'd rather just kiss you right now." He leaned down to capture your lips, taking you by a cute surprise.