#69: You Cuddle After Sex

Luke:

"Isn't this lovely?" He asked silently and looked up at the night clouds, stars poking out if you looked closely. You looked up from his chest to stare at him, his fingers lightly dancing over the skin of your spine and slowly formed goosebumps on your arms. "What? The view or you?" You teasingly questioned and shut your eyes just for a brief moment, feeling his chest vibrate in chuckles. You still had your eyes closed but you could tell his smile was growing, shaking his head with a deep blush coming to his cheeks. The wind was cod against his bare shoulders and he could hear the ocean loud from below the balcony but otherwise than that everything was quiet. Your nude bodies were heating each other up below the towel that was wet from the swim, feeling how everything felt so peacefully, the sounds of palm trees brushing their leaves by the wind. "Both," He agreed, making you look up at him from his chest. "Both the view and you are fantastically lovely." Shaking your head by his cheesiness you focused back on the navy blue ocean, feeling how your stomach was erupting with a million butterflies.

Calum:

"You know I can already feel tomorrow morning I won't be able to walk properly." Your words came out innocent but the way Calum was looking down at you told various other emotions. He was having a wide smirk growing on his face along with his eyebrows wiggling, he didn't have to say anything to let you know the many different things that were going through his mind at once. "Was it really that bad? You sounded so different during the process." He laughed more quietly to himself than you, watching you turn around so your stomach was resting on the mattress but your cheek was still pressed against his arm. He was having that smile on his face that told he was so comfortable and by one glance down at the sheets that was barely covering his lower parts you couldn't stop yourself from hiding your giggling face. "Stop..." He requested sternly but still with softness in his tone and you furrowed your eyebrows confused but continued to make the same face. "Stop being so insanely cute." He whispered and lowered his lips to your bare shoulder, giving a gentle kiss. "It drives me nuts."

Michael:

"I think that must have been our record." He breathlessly said once he had finally calmed down from his heart beating twice its rhythm, his back pressed against the mattress with your head on top of his shoulders. The sheets were messily scattered by the half part of the bed but even if you had disagreed and said it would be too hot Michael had still decided to throw it over your nude bodies just for the coziness. "I can't believe you're counting." You laughed and felt how your eyes followed the lines on the ceiling, your heart beating so harshly you could almost feel it in your chest. "I can't believe you haven't cuddled me yet." "That's because we're both sweaty and hot." A dry laugh came from his lips by your words and he leaned down effortlessly to grab you by the hips and pull you on top of his glistering chest. "That's nonsense." He laughed in disagreement and wrapped his arms around your waist to pull you as close as possible and allowed you both to feel how hard your hearts were pounding. "Naked cuddles are my favourite kind of cuddles. There's no way we're letting that thing out."

Ashton:

"We're never getting out of this bed I'm too comfortable." He hummed into your ear ever so carefully, yet his words left goosebumps erupt on both your arms that were closely wrapped up in his. His bare chest was breathing heavily against your back, your legs intertwined and a satisfied smile came to his face once he lightly ghosted his hand over your butt. "And this isn't always I get the chance to touch this without any fabric." You rolled your eyes by his words and turned around to look at him, his messy sex hair sticking to every direction possible but that didn't make him less cute than he already was. "We should go shower." You mentioned, the smell of sweat wouldn't leave the bedroom and if it was coming from someone it was definitely coming from Ashton. He shook his head in disagreement and placed his head back on top of your bare chest, his hand coming down to rub your skin once again just because he actually could do it. "Can't, your butt and I have a special meeting in our bed." He giggled and opened his tired eyes to look at you, giving your butt a small smack.