#59: Morning Cuddles

Luke:

"I'd definitely like mornings better if they always started with you." His eyes were closed and curls sticking to his pillow, his voice raspy from the sleep. "Should I call in and cancel recording sessions today?" He questioned and squeezed one eye open to look down at you nuzzling your face against his warm chest. "No, you're almost done and it's only for a few hours." You yawned silently and smiled up at him, feeling how the sun was warm against your bare shoulders. "But I'm so comfortable." He whined and dragged out the last vowels, pulling you closer if it was even possible. Legs were tangled, your cheek was pressed against his chest and his fingers were lightly caressing around your shoulder blades. "Just a few more minutes. I need it to make the day better." He whispered into your neck and gave you a lingering morning kiss.

Calum:

"For how long have you been up?" You hummed against his neck and fluttered your eyes open to look at him. You were sure he had been aware for a while because the TV had been on and playing out mornings shows. He looked down at you with the remote still in his hand, a hint of blush on his cheeks. "Did I wake you up? I tried to turn the volume down." "No, it's fine." You mumbled and wrapped your arms around you, shutting your eyes once again. It was a little bit too early after all. "I just didn't want to watch TV in the living room, couldn't miss out the best cuddles of the day." He leaned down to grab you by the hips when seeing you smile in affection and pulled you on top of his chest to continue watching TV and having you close as possible.

Michael:

"You smell." A huge grin came to his face by your comment, arms tightening around you and he moved his leg so it was resting between yours. "Always nice waking up to a lovely compliment from you." Turning around by his words your eyes met his sleepy ones, noses bumping together and smiles embracing your faces. "But it's true." You giggled, if it wasn't for the fact that he was so warm and the sheets were so soft you would have gagged by his smell. "And you know what?" He grinned mysteriously and pressed a kiss to your forehead. "I don't plan on taking a shower because this cuddle is too good to leave without enjoying it." He removed a piece of hair away from your forehead and gave you another kiss to the forehead. Everything else could wait because this was right where he wanted to be right now.

Ashton:

"For how long have you been like this?" He questioned confused but didn't remove the curtain to the bunk, deciding to stand outside of it. Ashton sighed softly and rolled his eyes by his words, removing the curtain slightly to show the two of you almost hidden below your sheets. "It's almost 1 P.M?" Luke probably assumed that it would have some sort of affection but it didn't. Ashton only rolled his eyes again and closed to curtain to pull you even closer if it was possible. "He doesn't understand the importance of this, he will once he gets an actual girlfriend." "I heard that." Luke faintly yelled back and you giggled softly into Ashton's chest by the stupidity of teasing each other. There was no doubt that you would be leaving this bed now, morning cuddles had turned into noon, evening and sooner than later also night.