Chapter 2: The Offer {1}

CEO's P.O.V.

After the EXO boys left, I decided that I needed to do one more thing for them. I went to my desk and opened up my laptop to do some research. I looked up Luhan, Kris, and Tao's social media account and sent them a DM from my account telling them that I was the new CEO of S.M. as well as the fact that I would like to speak with them. After I sent the message, I sighed hoping that they would answer.

Luhan's P.O.V.

While in my hotel room, I decided to call my manager to see what other schedules I had to do. "Hi manager-ge! What schedules do I have?" I asked when he picked up.

"You don't have any schedules for the rest of the week Luhan" my manager replied.

"Really? That's great!" I exclaimed. My manager chuckled at the reaction he got. I bet he could already picture my expression. We talked a little bit more before deciding to hang up. I laid down on my bed wondering what I should do until...

*buzz buzz*

I got up and looked at my phone seeing that I got DM from a person @s.m.ent'snewceo. Weird. I didn't know that S.M. got a new CEO... 'wait.. did S.M. actually get a new CEO or is this a fan tricking me?' I went over to my laptop and opened it up to see if S.M. had actually gotten a new CEO. After a few minutes of researching, I found out that they did get a new CEO and that was her Instagram account. I went back to my phone and opened up the message. It was in Korean and even though it's been a while, I could still read it.

'Hello, Luhan, Kris, and Tao. I am the new CEO of S.M. Entertainment and I would love it if you all could meet with me. If you can, contact me so we can set a meeting up!'

I read that message over and over again trying to make sure I read that right. After possibly the tenth time reading the message, I got excited. 'maybe when I go see the CEO, I'll see Sehun! Because of that stupid, previous CEO, he was always too busy with EXO for me to video chat with him...' Snapping out of my thoughts, I quickly called my manager and told him that I would be heading to Korea tomorrow. Then I sent a message to the CEO saying I would be at Korea tomorrow.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Yay another chapter! I hope this story is making sense... I won't be giving the CEO a name cuz I can't come up with one and she won't be as present after the first few parts. I would still like to know if you guys would like chapters focusing on each ship so comment on whether you would like that.

Like, Vote, and Comment if you enjoyed this part ^^

~Admin Jin💖