_________________

Eira had woken up that night and she got out of her bed. She immediately fell down once she got up. She was able to move one leg but she couldn't move the other. She didn't know what was wrong. Her head was still pounding from hitting it on the floor at the high school. Everything blurred in her eye sight.

Eira felt a sharp pain in her head and she screamed. She clutched her head and black spots took over vision before she fell unconscious altogether.

Elena was in the car with Matt, driving towards Damon when she suddenly clutched her heart. She started gasping for breath until she passed out.

"Elena!" Matt shouted and stopped the car.

He came around to the passenger side and he tried shaking her awake but she didn't. He checked her pulse and he couldn't feel one.

Tears fell from his eyes and pulled out his phone and dialed 911. Rebekah had watched the whole thing as she was planning to drive them off the road.

Rebekah called Stefan,"Elena's dead."

"What? What happened?" Stefan questioned.

"I don't know but I figured you'd want to check on Eira," Rebekah stated and hung up.

Alaric was about to kill Damon when Damon started fighting back because he got a memory of Eira. Elena was coming to him but it wasn't her that he kept fighting for.

Damon was going off to fight in the Civil War. He was saying goodbye to his siblings. He said his goodbye to Stefan and now he was on to Eira.

Eira had tears in her eyes and she looked up at Damon,"Make sure you come back. I couldn't handle you dying."

"Not everyone can avoid death, Eira," Damon said.

Eira just smiled up at him,"As long as you keep fighting, Damon, you can do anything."

"Come here," Damon said and he pulled her to him in a hug.

Eira hugged him back and she said,"I love you, Day. Promise me you'll keep fighting, always."

"I promise."

Damon remembered that and smiled. As Alaric brought the stake down to his chest, Damon reached up and held his wrist, keeping Alaric from staking him. He would keep fighting.

Damon kicked Alaric back and he landed on the ground. Damon got up and punched him. Damon fought with Alaric until Alaric stopped.

Alaric gasped for breath and he said,"What's happening?"

"Oh no," Damon said in realization.

"What's happening?" Alaric asked again and he crumbled to the ground with Damon going down with him, cradling him in his arms.

Alaric started desiccating and he died. Damon said in disbelief and his face looked like he was about to sob. He didn't want to lose sister,"No. No, no, no, no. Ric, Ric! You are not dead. You are not dead."

_________________

Stefan had vamp sped to the Salvatore boarding house and up to Eira's room. She was lying on the floor and Stefan's legs collapsed next to her.

"Eira! Eira! Wake up, please wake up," Stefan's voice held a painful tremor as he tried to shake her awake.

Stefan started sobbing and he apologized for every sin he ever committed in his life, hoping that would bring her back. He begged and he begged. He even prayed as he held her body in his arms.

But it was too late.

Her body had lost its color. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was set into a grim line. Her chest didn't heave up and down. She wasn't breathing. There was no sound anywhere except for Stefan's shouts. She had no heart beat.

She was dead.

Author's Note: Okay, so THE END people.