Chapter 1: Rest

Third Person P.O.V.

"S.M. Entertainment has gotten a new CEO and it looks like the entertainment company is changing for the better." said the news reporter.

"They sure are right." Junmyeon said turning off the T.V. and looking at the rest of EXO who were scattered around the living room "I'm glad that the new CEO is letting us rest."

"Yeah, I wish we didn't have to wait so long to take a vacation though." Yixing said pouting. Junmyeon giggled at the sight of his cute boyfriend and went to hug him.

"Well before this, all S.M. cared about was money. Nothing else. I thought that it would never change" Sehun replied. "Thanks to the new CEO, it did."

"Guys look! Our fans are more than happy that we finally get rest" Jongin said looking at his phone. All of the EXO members gathered to see what Jongin was talking about and sure enough, EXO-Ls everywhere were ecstatic about the rest EXO was getting.

'Thank you new CEO for letting our oppas rest!' said one comment.

'Finally! Our oppas get rest after all the hard work they've done.' stated another comment.

"Guys it's getting late. Let's all go to bed. We are going to meet with the new CEO tomorrow." Junmyeon said kissing Yixing on his forehead. The members nodded and headed to their rooms.

Junmyeon's P.O.V.

"Welcome EXO! I'm glad you guys made it. I just want to talk with you guys for a quick second and then you all may leave." the CEO said when we arrived for the meeting.

"Of course noona. What did you want to talk to us about?" I replied as the leader.

"Well, you guys are getting time to rest, as you know, and because of all the hard work you did, I want to let you choose how long you get to rest. Within reason of course." stated the CEO with a smile. EXO all gasped and Baekhyun said,

"Really, we can do that?"

"Of course! I always worry when I hear you idols being overworked and although it makes sense, it's not healthy." replied the CEO chuckling at how Baek had reacted. Everyone just looked at me to decide how long our rest should be. Aish! Sometimes I wonder why I'm the leader.

"Um is two weeks okay?" I asked hesitantly. The CEO thought for a second then shook her head. I suddenly got worried because I thought I had asked for too long.

"No... I say you guys get three weeks rest. No schedules, nothing." the CEO replied smiling. We all smiled and thanked her before leaving her office.

<<<<<<<<<<

A/N: This is my first story ever so I hope you guys like it even though no one will read it. To the people who do read this (if there is any), do you guys want chapters focusing on each ship later in the book? I'll try to update every few days so there won't be a long wait.

~Admin Jin (that's going to be my name ^.^)