"I'm not. I just-- thought you'd be mad at me. It's just...unlike you. I would have thought you would have at least ignored me for a while," I shrugged.

"I was considering it," he said, rolling his eyes. "Look, I'm not going to lie and say that I haven't been worried about whatever it is that's bothering you but I'm not in charge of what you do and don't tell me. If you want to act like an indecisive asshole, that's your call. Honestly, I don't care," he assured me.

It would have been so easy for me to simply spit out the three words right then, use the element of surprise to make things easier for me, yet I didn't.

Not because I didn't want to but because he kissed me before I could even get a word out. I closed my eyes, sliding my hands down to grip at his waist. I moved forward so I could press him against the closed door, the soft thud of his back hitting the wood was almost drowned out by the moan that left his lips. 

Niall's mouth moved against mine quick enough to show that he was meaning to get somewhere, yet still soft enough to show me that he actually cared about the interaction. Kisses like these were probably my favourites because it was a change from the way we used to kiss, they still meant something to us both, yet they were still rough and exciting.

The minute I felt myself harden in my jeans, I lifted Niall and began stumbling towards his room, the skin of my neck being assaulted by his mouth.

"Your parents home?" I asked, pressing him against the closed door of his room.

"Would it matter if they were?" he asked, the grin returning to his face.

"Guess not," I smirked, squeezing his arse softly.

"Are you going to fuck me against the door, daddy?" he asked, innocence replacing his previous behaviour.

I didn't bother to verbally answer his question, I simply just kissed him again, struggling to pull our jeans down enough to properly fuck.

"Should I get the lube?" I asked.

"No need. I may have prepped myself before you came here," he shrugged.

The fact that he pretty much knew we would end up fucking said a lot about us as a couple and I fucking loved it.

"That turns me on even more," I grinned.

"Just fuck me," he rolled his eyes.

Doing as he so politely requested, I thrust into him, his body slamming harshly into the door as I did so.

The grip he had on my arms seemed to tighten after several thrusts, I let out a hiss as I felt the familiar sensation of his nails digging into my skin. My hands moved from their place on his waist in order to rub the backs of his thighs, which were tightly wrapped around my hips in order to keep himself balanced.

I felt breathless, like the two of us were stuck in a bubble together without much air to breathe. It felt good though. I wanted to be in this position a lot more often. Not necessarily in a sexual manner but pretty much every time I was alone with Niall, I felt like this. 

It was almost as though we were the only two things left. Like nothing else mattered in the entire world and us being together was all that we needed. No one else could make me feel like how he made me feel. 

Once I had admitted it to myself, I could see how obvious everything was. How I cared about him so fucking deeply that it was almost a given that I loved him. Every single little thing about him. I never wanted to feel any way other than how I was feeling right then. 

"Fuck, daddy," he let out a gasp, digging his nails even deeper into my skin, his legs getting even tighter as I rammed into his prostate.

His head had dropped onto my shoulder, loud and laboured breaths passing through his lips, moving his hips in time with my thrusts, creating the most pleasurable feeling for the both of us.

I could feel my orgasm get closer, my stomach tightened as I almost finished.

"Look at me, princess," I murmured into his hair, kissing it before moving away, giving Niall the opportunity to lift his head.

His face was screwed up into the most adorable expression, his teeth biting his now swollen bottom lip and his beautiful blue eyes were watering with his obvious pleasure.

"M'close, daddy," he murmured, gazing into my eyes and expressing all of these real, genuine feelings that words couldn't express.

"Me too, baby," I let out, finally letting go.

Niall followed shortly after me, burying his head into the skin between my neck and shoulder, his chest rising and falling against mine as he tried to regain his breath. His skin felt hot against mine and I could feel his honestly perfect body underneath the clothing. His rough breathing being the only thing I could hear, drowning out my own breaths.

"God, I love you, Niall."