{26}Tricks

Thannk you guys for the crazy amount of support I'm getting! It means the world to me.

Watt pad is truly family and I will always be thankful for it.

I hope all of you is well and indeed if any of you guys need someone to talk to I'll return the favor!

I love you guys

Well this chapter is steamy asf and what do you think Cassie will do?

*****

His mouth taste like cinnamon.

Cinnamon and chocolate.

His hands feel like fire against my flesh. Creating sparks of electricity as his fingers dance across my body.

His tongue devours me and I can't help but groan as he lifts me up my bare back touching the shower wall. Fog and heat surrondes us creating a bubble of warmth.

This is so wrong yet so right. Oh why moon goddess? Why must I be paired with someone who can't even acknowledge me as his mate.

I blink opening my eyes watching as Derek takes one nipple in his mouth. This is all to new to me. I've never been touched like this by anyone.

His blue eyes look up and lock on mine making my body turn red.

"Red I'm going to do something to you ok?"

My breathing comes out in pants as I look at him confused. His puts me down gently bending down. His kisses between my legs before his mouth hovers over my opening.

I gap at him realizing just what he's gunna do. He looks up at me before placing his lips upon, lapping me up gently.

My stomach clenches at this feeling as I gasp as he continued to lick my flaps.

"Oh fuck."

He lifts me up as he devores me and I cry out as he tortures me.

"Derek.....derek....I...Oh shit,"

He continues the on slaughter before I crumble upon him. He kisses me after and I stare at me.

He eyes are filled with lust and I can't help but feel enlighted. He's looking at me like I'm the only thing in the world.

Yet he won't love you.

You're just a sexual pleasure for him.

Remember Daisy.

I flinch backing away from him shaking my head. That's right. He dosen't even know he's my mate. What will happen when I see him with someone else.

I don't want to feel pathetic, lonely and unwanted. It's no fair to me. It's not fair to anyone to see their mate play around with others when their destined for you.

"Cassie what's wrong?"

I back into the water as the soft drips hit my head. I look at him.

Why continue to hurt myself? Why do this?

It's now or never.

"Derek," I give him a sad look.

He looks at me in confusement. He pulls me against him making my blood boil.

He holds my jaw and I look into blue eyes that hurt me without even knowing it.

"I'm sorry I can't do this unless you know the truth."

He shakes his head, "the truth? What do you mean?"

I grab his jaw looking into his eyes trying to see if I can find what he's looking for. His eyes are so blocked off.