{18} Warriors

I crack my neck debating if I should put my coat on or not. I could either a)let everyone see my swirls or b) sweat to death under the blazing ass sun. I usually don't mind the sun but it seemed as if you put a egg in a pan outside it would cook itself.

I close my eyes before taking my coat off and hand it to my bodyguard Joe.

"Joe?"

I stretch my legs and flex my arms.

He raises his eyebrows at me "yess?"

"How long do you think this pack needs in order to get in shape"

He looks behind my shoulders shrugging his shoulders "hmm..all I can say is be rough with them"

I smile at him giving him a thumbs up "oh trust me I will"

I took an injection today so I can be mellow for pratice. I can't handle the voice right now.

Derek walks out with Robert speaking in hush words. I look away and feel my cheeks blush as I think back to what happened.

We almost kissed but I turned my head and stupidly asked "What are we going to start training".

It was so awkward you could cut the tension with a pair of scizzors.

"You ok there?you look a little bit red?"

I wave a hand at Joe "yea it's just the sun"

I walk over to Derek and Robert and smile at Robert. His white teeth gleam back at me.

"Look about the other day. I'm sorry if I really hurt you. I'm sure you healed now but if you're sore in any place just tell me and we'll I wouldn't mind healing you"

Robert chuckles softly "I hate to admit this but you did kind of beat my ass"

I smirk "whatttt?smh I was on easy mode"

His eyebrows raise in amusement "well I look forward to a fair match then"

I laugh lightly and turn to meet Derek eyes "so are we starting now? Or would you prefer to train half and I the other?"

Derek looks at me for a few second before blinking "yes we can split the group"

He whistles bringing everyone attention on to us"I will take half of you and Mad will take the other. Split up in two equal groups"

"Wait!"They stop at my voice "get in one group again"

I slowly watch as their feet drag across the ground and they finally settle into a circle.

Deep down I'm kind of excited. I get to teach people to fight and knock anyone down. Plus it dosent hurt that some of these wolves have their shirt off.

Guilty pleasure

I eye the group calculating the way they would move. I take a step forward and they stare at me uneasiness.

"Hi I'm Mad or aka the mad hatter. Things you should know about myself" I start walking around then analyzing each and every one.

"I don't tolerate laziness" I take a phone away from a girl who was texting and crack it with my hand. I place it om the ground stomping on it and the screen cracks. She looks at me in disbelief and my eyes grow in slits.

I feel my eyes glow and she straightens her back obviously not happy.

"You're here for a reason. Either the Alpha noticed you have the ability to fight or keep moving."

I notice Daisy standing between two guys,my eyes meet hers and I stop in front of her "another reason is cause you slept your way into here the whole time" she refuses to meet my eye and looks down at the ground.

I continue to walk "it dosent matter anymore why you're here or how you got here"

I look to the side and see two guys chuckling so I punch the guys chest and kick his legs from under him. I look at him at the ground "this is not a time for laughter"

I lean up and continue to walk "if you think I'm going to be easy on you, you people underestimate my level of hardness"

"All that matters is now is the time to give it all you got. Now is the time to work you're ass off. You may have worked hard before but now I'm here."

I stop in front of them "I'm here to help each and every one of you to reach you're full potential. You think just talking and texting is going to keep you and your family and friends alive. Rouges will tear this pack apart, they would demolish you if they appeared and attacked right now"

"Now I ask you one question"

I glance at the group of people "Are you willing to fight for you're pack?

They look a me and glance at each other doubt crossing their minds.

"I said are you willing to fight for you're pack!?"

"Yes mam!"

"What!?"

"Yes mam!"

I nod my head at them "I'm not here to train wolves, I'm here to train warriors! I'm here to make this pack the best it can but I need to know are you ready to put in non stop effort?"

Silence fills my ear before Daisy raises her head "Yes Mam!"

My lips quirk into a small smile as I see determination fill her eyes "I said are you wiling to put in non-stop effort"

"Yas Mam!" The crowd roars out.

I smile at then and crack my knuckles "let the training begin"
*****

Small chapter I know😣but I been busy but I thought ehh it wouldn't hurt for another update :) so I hope you enjoyed this chapter♡

So what you guys think about Daisy? Do any of you have faith in her? Or does doubt still cloud you're mind?

What about the Beta;) he's a fine piece of meat I would love to eat.

I was actually wondering what you guys would like to be for the next chapter:) mabye I could put some of your suggestions into the next chapter.

Question of le chapter:Fav kind of shoes.

Tbh i love converse,vans or nike:)

Please vote and comment☆

-alexus♡