{8}Other self

Mad hatter POV:::::
Something is in my stomach. Not something, a feeling sort of emptiness. I haven't ate..is that the reason for this feeling?

I stir in my sleep...or am I awake? I can't seem to tell the difference. I get up feeling nothing.

Empty

I grab my hat and put it on. The room darkens and the temperature drops to a bone filled cold. A chill vibrates through my body. Goosebumps spread from my toes to head.

"Cassie," I jump and turn around. But no one is there. I'm defentily hallucinating.

"Cassssie," a whisper says right by my ear. I whip around but only meet air.

"Whose there?" I look around.

Did someone bring the pancakes other than derek?..but how do they know my name?

A dark figure emerges. A man. Looks young, about 20 and is a blonde handsome fellow.

"Who are you?" I ask studying him. I try to rack my brain for an familiarity or if I've meet him before but come up empty.

"You."

I give him a confused stare.

"Me?" He nods and smiles at me. Pearly whites shinning almost illuminating in the dark room.

"I am you,"

I sniffle a laugh, "umm...I don't think so...you look nothing like me."

"Oh really?" he smirks at me as I nod. He's gone in a blink.I look around. Where did he go?

"Over here."

I turn around to see an exact replica of me. I stare in disbelief.

"Cat got your tongue?" My other self laughs.

"Wh....wha..what?" I cock my head eyeing the other me who does the same thing. It's like looking in a mirror.

"You're not me!" No I look different. For once my eyes look lifeless, as if they were just black beads or buttons. They sickly remind me of the eyes from "coraline".

I feel a pain hit my stomach. I scream out as it keeps coming. Like a punch to the stomach every time. I double over.

"I am you.....just a better cooler person...." my replica words blur as I hold my stomach. The pain comes again in waves as I sink to the floor.

"You feel that pain....it hurts doesn't it....it's all because of that boy....Derek is that his name?" my replica walks around examining the room. I look up in shock the pan subsiding but the ache stil evident.

"Derek?what does that have to do with the pain?...how do you know him?"

My other self rolls their eyes."The lover boy?....You guys are mates.." she looks around the room before turning back to me.

"Mates?" I whisper "That can't be possible..I'm a .."

"Human?yea but anything's possible in this shitty supernatural world." My other self looks at her nails bored. As if this was the most boring subject ever.

"But why am I hurt because of Derek?"

I am so confused. I must be hallucinating. The pain hits again. I double over holding on tight to my stomach.

She bends down on her kness and cradles my face."Oh honey he's having sex right now...when he should be bringing you food to eat, he doesn't care about you, all he cares about what is between that girls legs.. Daisy?" She laughs at my face getting up.

For some reason that brings an ache to my heart and tears slides down my face.

"It's ok sweetie ....we can make it all go away." her eyes widen in happiness and she pats her stomach.

I lift my face up to her as she helps me up.

"I can?"

She nods and smiles at me. The smiles sends chills down my face. Not the good kind.

"All you have to do is grab that knife and kill yourself."

"Knife?" a knife appears in my hand out of nowhere.

"Where ....where did this come from?"I ask shakily. This is all to crazy. I need to wake up from whatever trance I am.

My other self looks at me her eyes completely dark."what do you mean....Cassie you went to the kitchen killing anyone who got in your way."

I feel tears prick my tears "you're lying!!this is all a dream."

"Oh no honey it's not....this is reality and now you got what you were looking for..."

Another wave of pain hits me.

"All you have to do is stab yourself my dear....it will go away..."

I look at myself. "what will happen to Derek?"

She groans in frustration, "he will be hurt at first....he'll probably move on...right now your just experiencing the after pains of Derek having sex."

"Does he know we're mates?" I ask

"Hmm...I doubt it he might of felt something but he clearly doesn't want to pursue it...as you can tell," she motions with her hands to my lower region "by your stomach."

He doesn't know, it's technically not his fault.

"Just do it already!!"

I jump in fright.

"Stab yourself...kill yourself already!! Come on!!just do it!!" her voice changes. It sounds like metal scraping against each other.

She grabs my hand and trys to bring the knife to my chest.

"No!!I don't want to." I push it away.

"Fine I'll just have to force you to kill yourself!" she smiles licking her lips.

I grab the knife my hand shaking. What the hell!? I'm not doing this.

A laugh is heared next to my ear.
"That's right...right here..."my hand goes slowly to my chest, "just a little push will do"

No!come on cassie!you got this just focus on your hand.
Control it!
Control it!

"Do it!"

"No!" I scream.

"Do it!"

The knife slips from my grip cutting my hand as darkness surronds me.
::::

::::
Hey lovelys!her name is revealed ha!the mad hatter is Cassie!anyway please vote comment and share!ily!!mkay bye!
-alexus:)✌