{11} Evan peters?not from ahs

I stand bored out of my mind as evan shuffles his feet.

"Anyday now pup!" I call out.

"Why aren't you moving!?" he growls.

I give him a duh look, isn't it obvious enough.

"Because I don't need to.."

"Your scared ahh?" This is soooo boring, I have better things to do then play around.

"Eric?right..."

"It's Evan."

"Oh Evan well anyway can we please hurry this up..I have a pack to teach and if all of them are like you this is going to take forever."

He cracks his knuckles. "fine, I'll take it easy on you."

I roll my eyes as he rolls his shoulder and makes his way to me. Next thing you know he's running towards me, fist ready to strike.

Typical werewolf.

I side-step him just as he comes and stick my foot making him trip on the ground.

"What the hell!"

"But she's a human!"

Cries and protest are heard throughout the crowd.

I look down at Evan on the floor. "First tip:don't be to cocky when it comes,and don't trip, bitches are always tripping."

His face flames and he jumps back up swinging his fists. I dodge each one skillfully and he grunts every time he misses.

"Come on make this more exciting!" I whine.

"Fine bitch!" He swings to punch but instead swings his leg out almost making me fall. Almost.
I stumble a little bit but regain my stance.

"That's more like it!" I grin at him and he throws a series of punches and kicks. I see his chest pant up and down, tired.

"Already tired?!" I mock at him as he slows down by each passing second.

He growls and throws a kick with his left foot but I turn around and swing my right foot locking his neck with my other left foot throwing him to the ground.

People gasp and I smile down at a groaning Evan.

"Pathetic." I mutter to him repeating his words.

He lays on the ground cradling his stomach.

"So did I win?" I ask Derek who looks at me speechless.

"Um...yea." he blinks looking between Evan on the floor and me smiling furiously.

"No freaking way dude!"

"That was badass!"

"Dude look at Evan on the ground!"

"Hey you mad hatter!" I turn to the voice seeing Daisy.

Her light brown hair is in a ponytail going with her tan face. I'm surprised her makeup has stayed on, it's hot outhere. She sporting the same outfit as me, but instead, hers is like underwear and a bra. Alot shorter.

"Yes."

"Just cuz you beat Evan here don't mean anything, anyone could have done that. I say you go against Robert over there to see if you truly are a good fighter."

I smirk at her, she's smarter than she looks I'll give her credit. Robert...hmm...oh yea Dereks Beta.

"Alright..if only alpha Derek agrees I can."

I turn towards Derek and he thinks about it before nodding his head. "I agree with Daisy here." she throws a flirty smile his way.

"I need to see what your capable of."