{2}Unexpected huh?

As I keep my head down I see all my bodyguards feet shuffle against the expensive looking carpet. No doubt, cost a fortune. We stop a few feet in front of the gigantic door.

I try to pick up any unfamiliar sounds, but come up empty. I have quite the good ear,considering I'm human. Werewolves are suppose to have excellent hearing and luckily I'm able to hear almost as good.

I'll let you on another little secret.

My dad is a werewolf, yes like the wolf's from twilight except a little bit bigger and scarier. Now you may be asking....aren't you suppose to be a werewolf to?

Well sadly I'm human, a strange human, people might say. But I don't mind. I seen the price of turning into a wolf and trust me it dosen't look any fun.

"Hello Alpha Derek, I am Steven-Alpha of the Crescent Moon pack."

I feel a change in the atmosphere, a feeling of business. I hear someone clear their throat. I try to look through the peep holes of my guards but can only make out a few figures. At least 5 people are in this room not including me, my dad, and bodyguards.

"It is very nice to meet you,this is my Beta Robert, and my third in command Liam. My mother and Father are here to."

His voice sounds manly. I find it quite alluring, which is plain confusing. The voice reminds me of one of them people that live on dominance.

I hear the steps of my father, he must be shaking their hands. He's always had manners,unlike me. I envy him for his ability to be on his "best behavior".

"It's nice to meet you all."

I feel myself getting irritated. Couldn't they skip the introduction later, I'm starving and I rather be shoving my face with chinese food then be here. Now I'm not some selfish girl who only cares about her. I truly want to help this pack but we traveled for 6 hours not once getting some food.

"My pack and I decided we can help your pack.....With the help of my pack Avalon Creed, yours will be in the fittest shape and prepared for any rouges."

I shiver at that name and clench my fist.

Rouges-I hate them with passion,their the reason I am called the Mad hatter. The only reason I agreed to come with my father today. Rouges are people,werewolfs/vampire/or witches you could say that either have been kicked from their pack or done something either bad or unforgetful to their pack. Their like scavengers at night,killing without a resistant and are known to be extremely greedy.

Although rogues made me what I am today I know no every rogue is bad. Everyone makes mistakes,after all we are just people.

"Thank you so much!this means alot..." Alpha Derek voice rings with relief and joy.

I can imagine my dad just nodding his head.

"I've brought my secret weapon-the main thing that will help you get stronger, better, undefeatable."

I'm not going to be bluff but our pack is one of the strongest well known pack's through out the world. We work hard everyday,and protect everyone. Although I don't really like being called 'secret weapon' I don't say anything. It's stupid to argue with my father over a dumb subject.

"thank you again." Derek says making my body hum,what an unusual feeling. My body only hums when I see good food.

"yesssss....",my father says.

I can just imagine him slighty pushing his head to the side,his wavy brown hair shining in the room.

"but I have a few rules you must never break, if so there will be consequences. I have to take very safety precautions when it comes to my weapon. First, never ever ever touch the weapon unless necessary. Second, do not provoke the weapon, Third, do not come near the weapon unless allowed. And lastly keep any smart remarks to yourself unless you want to get seriously hurt."

"Do we have a deal?" The room becomes quiet. A few moment later a strong voice says "yes."

"good."

I can hear the smile on my dad's face.

I feel my body get restless. I haven't done any special treatment today, mabye that's why. It may also be beacuse I'm hungry, it's never good for a mad person to be hungry.

Or any person. That's facts.

If you're wondering what type of treatment I'm talking about I'll tell you. Basically they shove needles into me with a special formula to keep my "behavior"on check.

Luckily I can control it, but only just for a little bit.

"I like you to meet my daughter."

The guards look at me and I nod my head ever so slighty feeling their body heat slowly diminish. Their scents that was masking mine vanish.

"honey, please say hi to the people you will be working with."

I slowly look up, my hat still covering my face. Finally I lift my eyelids.

I hear gasps of surprise. I take that moment to study some of the people I will be working with.

On the left is a man around his 20's I assume,with light brown hair and green eyes. To his side is a man that looks about the same age but with blonde hair and brown eyes. They both are handsome.

I look to the next person and my eyes lock with ocean blue eyes that stare at me in shock and disbelief. I couldn't help but hold his stare a little longer than necessary.

I bow my head politely. I can be nice when I want to.

"it's nice to meet you all.",my voice comes out softly,slighty cracking as I feel my self-restraint break a little.

"but your a girl?" I turn to the man who asked that. He has hazel eyes and hair that looks red.

"is that a problem?" I ask automatically.

I sometimes...ok well all the time can't keep my trap shut.

Everyone looks at me as if I was a dog juggling a ball. Like I'm in a circus. I'm used to that feeling all the time.

"I said is that a problem?" I repeat the question feeling my temper slip a little. My breathing coming out a little breathless.
The guards come by my side protectly.

"no...just how will a girl help us become stronger?" The boy with the beauitful blue eyes ask.

I give them a sly smile my eyes blazing. "I am your secret weapon......duhh."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello lovely's!!!i hope you enjoyed the chapter!!please vote comment and share!my crazy watermelons!love ya!mkay bye!
-Alexus:)✌