{23}Pool of water

Hey guys. So I decided to be

 So I decided to be

Today.

This chapter is going to leave you wanting more.

But I'ma cut 🔪this chapter off which a cliff hanger. Cuz I'm a scammer. A liar. A messy bitch.

So enjoy.

******

"ROBERT!!!!!!"

I cringe as Derek yells shaking the walls. I'm usually not scared but Derek looks actually scary for once. His eyes are no longer blue, but a deep charcoal black.

I fix my hat scratching my hands. My eyes widen as Derek pays no attention to any one else but Robert whose butt naked in the middle of the hallway.

"Look man I don't see why you're so mad..", Robert holds up his hand in a last attempt to calm down Derek.

I would be laughing at the situation that is going on right now. But I'm not.

I'm beyond frustrated.

Even Derek truly dosen't care about me then why is he acting the way he is. I have to be stupid to be blind. He has some sort of mixed feelings towards me. I'm delighted but sadden at the same time.

Although he's taken it out of proportation. Trying to kill Robert will not solve anything.

"You shouldn't hav-"

"What? -shouldn't have kissed Red here? Oh well buddy get over it."

Robert narrows his eyes at him, "besides you said you have Daisy. You don't like Red and I think you're being a major asswhole."

I watch as Derek's shoulders get tense and I slowly walk towards him. Hesistating I touch his shoulder and he flinches. Slowly his body calms down.

"Look Derek I think you need to stop. Everybody is starting to get worried." I whisper to him.

He turns to me locking his dark orbs with me before they return to his baby blue eyes. His gaze softens and I glance around at the room seeing the people crowd around.

I peek at glance at Daisy and sigh. It might be too late to confess to him that we're mates. It dosen't hurt to let him feel better. We may be mates but he may have actual feelings toward Daisy.

I myself am confused and conflicted. I need to try something.

My eyes hold his and I let go of his shoulder.

I flick my hand towards Daisy and she comes towards me face in confusion.

"Calm him. I'm sure he'll be more calm around you."

I nudge her towards them and give them a small smile.

I clap my hands.

"Ok everyone that's the show for today! Get back to whatever you were doing. Orrr.. do you guys still have energy to do more training?"