Sickness at Work (Yoosung Kim x Jumin Han)

Requested by: tobyisakitten

_______

Yoosung quickly scribbled down the information that was being presented. Ever since Jaehee quit her job to be with her girlfriend, Yoosung took up the job. He thought it wouldn't be that bad. He was wrong, what's the definition of vacation again? Who knows, Yoosung doesn't know. Jumin carefully watched him scribble, honestly his writing is unreadable at times.

Jumin looked back at the presentation with a sigh. The way that this person presented is awful. Jumin couldn't stand it, how much longer will he have to listen to this blabber? Finally he heard the clapping, Jumin barely clapped. It was a soft clapping, he was bored. Jumin then got up as Yoosung fumbled with papers.

Jumin began to walk out of the room as Yoosung traced behind him. The boss looked behind him to check on Yoosung. Yoosung looked tired but he was still ready to work. Jumin then pulled Yoosung to the side. He gasped as Jumin stared down at him. He raised his hand and placed it on his forehead. Yoosung closed his eyes then opened his left one.

He moved some hair behind his ear and leaned down. This was getting awkward, why was Jumin getting so close. Yoosung stood still as his legs quivred. He felt like he was going to pass out. Jumin... this was awkward, does he know about personal space?

"You're sick." He said as he pulled away.

Yoosung sniffled, "S-so? I have to come to work."

Jumin clicked his tongue, "I actually like you as a worker, go to my home. A maid will be waiting for you there."

What? What is going on? Jumin wrapped his arm around Yoosung and began to walk. Yoosung's face began to heat up even more. It wasn't helping since he was sick too. Yoosung just placed his head into Jumin's chest and sighed. He closed his eyes as Jumin lead him around. Yoosung felt weak in the legs. Jumin took notice and picked him up.

Everything was happening so fast.

✾✾✾

Yoosung woke up in Jumin's bed. He was warm but in a good way. He pulled the blankets over his head and sighed. Jumin pulled the covers down to look at Yoosung. Yoosung looked around the room, it was night.

"Mr. Han-"

"Sleep." He spoke.